Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Kira Carsen

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Savej
10.27.2012 , 09:02 AM | #71
Angral: "Submit to the emperor!" (paraphrased)
Kira: "I'd rather jump out an airlock naked."

That was probably my favorite Kira moment for several reasons.

Spikevamp
10.28.2012 , 05:18 AM | #72
Dark side Jaessa, dying to see a more detailed blog on her as she is my favourite companion
CE Pre Order 07/23/2011

kskills
10.28.2012 , 03:27 PM | #73
I would love to see a Jaesa Willsaam
Begeren Colony
Darth Cythius - Sith Sorcerer
Darth Kaiyan - Sith Marauder
Kryptek, Most Wanted - Powertech

Tatile
10.28.2012 , 03:30 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
For the next companion:

Malavai Quinn please! Easily one of the most divisive and complex characters in the game, and I think we're due for one of the men. Almost every time I go to the forums I see a new thread about him, because honestly, how many companions in any game (MAJOR spoilers)

Spoiler

(Also, love the mental image of Kira and T7 playing holochess.)
Do it. More Quinn.

Alternatively, cover Pierce, as his storyline is somewhat lacking.

WreckedGunn
10.28.2012 , 05:16 PM | #75
I think ANY republic comp with a military past (excluding most of the the trooper comps) such as Aric Jorgan, Sgt. Rusk, or Lt. Iressio should be spotlighted next time a republic comp 101 circulates (i really want to know why these comps came to the military or why they don't have a higher rank then they do), or any republic "medic" comp (especially Tharen Cedrax!)

FoxPT
10.29.2012 , 05:22 AM | #76
Regarding Kira its my favorite companion, and the romance part in her, that we need to take initiative going against Jedi Code, makes the immersion very good.

Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
(Kira Carsen + female Jedi Knight) x 2 Slave Girl Costumes = Repeat Subscription
and i add both fighting on the ice planet of Ilum

Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
Kira is my favorite companion for the Jedi Knight, though I have never experienced the romance side of it as my character is a to the book Jedi Knight. But she is my characters apprentice and the companion I mostly want to have with me. Unfortunally, I can't most of the time as I would die without a healer by my side.

Really wish they made the companions have any role you want, so I could play with the companion I want instead of being forced to use a companion.
Yap the JK if want to progress in a solo, really need is Doc around so that makes that we loose some of the fun interaction with our preference companion maybe Bioware could think in a way to select the companion during a npc interaction. I some times when see that the interaction dont gone end in a blood bath (my bloth bath) pull up the companions and repeat the interaction.

But also like the idea that we could select the role for the companions, probably in the case of the JK we put healing in our favorite companion but i imagine the headick for Bioware to implant this since during the process we have specific gear to the companions and probably its a problem with the storyline.
FoxPT - PAX Lusitania Guild
The Red Eclipse Server

Elysith
10.29.2012 , 05:27 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by FoxPT View Post
Regarding Kira its my favorite companion, and the romance part in her, that we need to take initiative going against Jedi Code, makes the immersion very good.

and i add both fighting on the ice planet of Ilum

Yap the JK if want to progress in a solo, really need is Doc around so that makes that we loose some of the fun interaction with our preference companion maybe Bioware could think in a way to select the companion during a npc interaction. I some times when see that the interaction dont gone end in a blood bath (my bloth bath) pull up the companions and repeat the interaction.

But also like the idea that we could select the role for the companions, probably in the case of the JK we put healing in our favorite companion but i imagine the headick for Bioware to implant this since during the process we have specific gear to the companions and probably its a problem with the storyline.
I just wish we could get out more than one companion at a time ( An additional active companion slot is something I would definitively buy from the Cartel Shop ). Because for the reason you just cited, we always end up using the same companion for practical reasons, and it would be fun anyway to get our companions out.

As for Kira Carsen, she has the personality I like the most on my Jedi Knight too.

Zannderr
10.29.2012 , 11:36 AM | #78
I would like to see Lt. Pierce or Corso Riggs for the next Companion 101. WHo ever it is I am sure it will be good. Kudos on these artciles, please keep them coming. I love them!!
"Fear. Fear attracts the Fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

LtGeneralGezlin
10.31.2012 , 12:15 AM | #79
So, what's the chances that there will be another 3 week gap between this and the next blog?
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Kyrra_T
11.01.2012 , 10:09 AM | #80
Andronikos. Revel. He's vastly underutilized by any of the um, non female gamers in the game, and with good equipment and barrels in his gun his dps is incredible. My (now) 47 Sith Soreceress uses him almost exclusively, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I dispise the whiny Jedi girl.

Note: of course to use Andronikos you need to understand how to use a ranged dps, but that shouldn't really be a problem.

A'iofe Thistle, Sith Sorc, 47, The Harbringer
Branwenne Thistle, 50 Commando, The Hargringer
and many others in the Thistle Legacy on Harbringer