Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription failed

Syam
10.31.2012 , 07:23 AM | #1
It says general error anyone else have this problem?

Valeriinet
10.31.2012 , 12:40 PM | #2
Iīm using my friends account because I apparently donīt have permission to post on my own account since I also have billing issues, tried paypal and 3 different cards and canīt start subscribtion. Tried calling them today and after I was redirected to billing issues they hung up on me. I tried sending 2 mails to them and havenīt got an answer, feeling a bit left out.

EDIT:
Now its been decided,
My friend did not get any help from CS even after several calls and mails no answer so his answer to Bioware/EA is quit the game and delete from the computer. And since I am playing with my friend I am following him. I have now cancelled my account and will delete this awsome game but with crappy CS and idiots in charge who seem to be more interested in free2play than paying customers.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS EARN ON free2play PEOPLE ???

Are you not supposed to compete with other mmoīs, it is not the one with most players who win but the one with most paying and happy customers. I will return to Blizzards game World of Warcraft since I know they are interested in my money and I get help when its needed.

Ballua
11.01.2012 , 05:49 AM | #3
And suddenly everything works fine, what the???
Got a mail from them informing me about different payment options so I thought Iīd try one more time and it worked. The paypal option doesnīt work but card payment did, something was wrong and I guess they are to proud to admit it.