Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH comms refund after bug fix

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BH comms refund after bug fix

Ycoga
10.31.2012 , 07:25 AM | #1
I see you fixed the error where players would occasionally not get BH comm rewards after using the LFG tool for various missions.

Now may I please have some BH comms in compensation? I've missed out on about 20 due to this bug.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

AgamenonAtreides
10.31.2012 , 07:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ycoga View Post
I see you fixed the error where players would occasionally not get BH comm rewards after using the LFG tool for various missions.

Now may I please have some BH comms in compensation? I've missed out on about 20 due to this bug.
Just 20? i got troubles since they start with this rewards..

The only way is open an ingame ticket telling the hour of start and finish, day, operation and the name of other players and u will be refunded.

If u only say that u miss the comendations u can have troubles like got the first time i opened and ingame ticket with this issue

Ycoga
11.01.2012 , 05:47 AM | #3
Ok, I'll open a ticket ingame...
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny