Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MasterCoe
10.31.2012 , 07:36 PM | #1
Hi there.

So I've just recently come back to playing SWTOR. I bought the game when it came out and stopped payments around March/April time. Since then their have been several changes etc including the server changes which I believe I was around for. However the character transfer availability ended in June (at least thats what I read). I was wondering if it would be possible to get a cheeky character transfer from the US server I have my characters on to my EU server which I started on tuesday. I have a lvl 50 Sith Jug, 24 Sith Inq and 22 BH on my US server account and I'd really hate to have to restart all over again, especially as the Jugg is my main.

Any insight as to whether this can happen would be great.

Thanks for your time.

Beruthien
11.01.2012 , 02:40 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings MasterCoe,

Character transfers are something we are planning to do, but unfortunately we do not have an ETA of this features arrival or the specific details for this feature to share at this time.

We recommend keeping an eye on our website. As soon as any information on the matter becomes available it will be shared.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any other questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MasterCoe
11.01.2012 , 04:17 AM | #3
Thanks for the swift reply guys.
I'm just curious if the character transfer will be free or cost a small fee as the idea is according to FAQ section of the forums. I'm hoping it wont cost anything as it cost a fair amount already to run the game in the long run.