Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Random Crashes

Mikeyboom
10.30.2012 , 07:33 PM | #1
I don't usually post threads, But I'm encountering the same problem as the majority on this Customer service section. I have random crashes, which I've never had before and randomly my connection dies then I get the 'X', this can be in the middle of a FP or a WZ causing me to lose my comms, or get booted from a group... Never had any problems until patch 1.4. I have performed a clean install of this game etc... Just would like BW/EA to recognise that this is a problem and not just for me.

Gottio
10.30.2012 , 08:07 PM | #2
I have the same problem. Bioware, I would like to know why this bug isn't in in the "Known game Issues"? Why is this not a priority fix? It appears to be affecting a lot of people and nobody from the CS team has come out and said anything about it or has even acknowledged it. It would be nice to get some clarification on it and information as to if a fix is forthcoming. Your customers pay $15 a month to play this game...why is this issue not being addressed?

Skraveth
10.30.2012 , 08:28 PM | #3
I am also having this issue. Its not a huge problem for me atm since im only questing but yea I do randomly get a high ms like 600 or so then it spikes to 30000 or something. I usualy am in a group when this is happening its never when im solo. All I can do to fix it is quit game and relog in and its back to normal. Im sure its on the game side since im talking in a chat just fine when this is happening

Matty-Wan
10.30.2012 , 08:32 PM | #4
The crashing since the last update (not today's patch) has gotten to be completely unbearable. Please advise.
Its Starwarsy and Iconic. RIP SWG

Changemelater
10.31.2012 , 05:23 PM | #5
*bump

KostonxEld
11.01.2012 , 03:00 AM | #6
Yes!! This needs to be in the Known Issues section! Look how many people are having this SAME problem
Since 1.4 and no word yet from dev or cs?
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!