Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a Great Guild? Floor Inspectors! TFB HM 8 man 5/5 !! Going for 16 man.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Looking for a Great Guild? Floor Inspectors! TFB HM 8 man 5/5 !! Going for 16 man.

Aragorrius
10.30.2012 , 02:03 AM | #1
Hey there Boys n Girls,

Did your guild recently fall apart? Did your friends go play another game? Did you just renew your subscription?
Would you like to be in a nice Guild without restrictions or demands?

Floor Inspectors keeps on Rockin! Yesterday we defeated Terror from Beyond 8man Hardmode and completed our 8 man progression.

We've been taking in members recently and we are still open for applications
Check out our website at floorinspectors.enjin.com

We're a friendly casual Guild with some room for Hardcore players who don't like too many rules, but want to do endgame progression.

Our rule is to have fun together!
No DKP, no specific raid times, no set teams...
You can play for fun, ask help from guildies, participate in the raiding, sign up on the website for them... or.. do whatever you feel like whenever you feel like...

YES when we do hardcore endgame content we'll try to get the best possible team if there are more then 8 or more then 16 people online to do it... but being part of that is all up to you you can do it .. or stop doing it whenever you want to.

So if you feel like joining us! Just give us a /w or go to our site
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

Aragorrius
10.30.2012 , 03:05 AM | #2
ok I'm a nub.. this post is in the wrong forum section :P tried moving it to Guild Recruitement.. but can't.. also can't find the delete button sowwy
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

warriorcat
10.30.2012 , 07:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragorrius View Post
ok I'm a nub.. this post is in the wrong forum section :P tried moving it to Guild Recruitement.. but can't.. also can't find the delete button sowwy
you can report your own post for harassment.. .that deletes it
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Aragorrius
10.30.2012 , 10:29 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by warriorcat View Post
you can report your own post for harassment.. .that deletes it
Thank you for replying.. must have been hard to get away from giving emotional support to your traumatized friends on this forum who need your support so badly...

Kunay
10.31.2012 , 10:26 PM | #5
I renewed mine and i'm feeling a bit lonely and clueless , quit shortly after the release so could you adopt me !! I'll be nice