Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 05:59 PM | #1521
That would be good. See you later then. He stood up and yelled to some of the other Rakata. He spoke to them in rakata for a bit.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 06:08 PM | #1522
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That would be good. See you later then. He stood up and yelled to some of the other Rakata. He spoke to them in rakata for a bit.
Zero left, going to their room, and seeing mean sitting in a chair "You ok?"

"What do you think?"

I think you are lettng these people get to you too much, just give it some time...."

"Stop telling me what to do!" he snaped

"I wasen't...." her watch went off, and she injected him "There, that should be the last injection you need. coming to bed?"

"No. I need some air. don't wait up for me." mean walked out of the room. the words the iliusion of his father had affected him more then he cared to admit.

"She has you tamed, doesen't she? you really are a dog!"

Was it true? was zero slowly turning him into something he was not? mean was finding it hard to say no. Mean started wandering the base at random, trying his best to get his mind off of the burning qustions he now had about his relatonship with zero

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 06:25 PM | #1523
Corruck walked back with a paper with statistics written on it. We have a small problem Mal. It looks as if we don't have a set up way of getting back. The ships crashed thanks to a electro field of some sort.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.31.2012 , 06:33 PM | #1524
Corruck walked back with a paper with statistics written on it. We have a small problem Mal. It looks as if we don't have a set up way of getting back. The ships crashed thanks to a electro field of some sort.
What about my fleet? said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 06:44 PM | #1525
As long as your fleet does not get to near the planet they should be alright.

icecreampants
10.31.2012 , 06:55 PM | #1526
Need any help with the droid?

Evelyn nodded that would be nice.

ToEasy
10.31.2012 , 06:56 PM | #1527
As long as your fleet does not get to near the planet they should be alright.
Is there any way we can get people off the planet?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 06:58 PM | #1528
I don't think so. I am trying to build this droid specially. a custom made you might say.

Once you are outside the compound there will be a Rakata party to help you through the jungle.

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 06:59 PM | #1529
Not that we know of. However if I know the men that I sent down there, then they will try to find a way. Why did you send someone down?

ToEasy
10.31.2012 , 07:09 PM | #1530
Not that we know of. However if I know the men that I sent down there, then they will try to find a way. Why did you send someone down?
I haven't sent anyone down. It could be that other fleet.