Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 03:34 PM | #1511
I would guess then that he has no love for the White Maw?

We are planning on doing it as soon as we get the Rakata prepared.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 03:43 PM | #1512
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post

"He doesen't love them, sure, but he doesen't hate them eather. he sees them more as a tool, to be used when nessary. he left them before he became a bounty hunter.....the first time, but they know full well he could come back at any time to take back control, so they try their best to keep him happy. his father on the other hand......well, you saw yourself."

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 03:47 PM | #1513
Well how about you? Do you have any things that make you flare up the same? Just out of curiosity.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.31.2012 , 03:51 PM | #1514

Well I will make sure my fleet is ready. Contact me when you and the Rakata are ready.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 03:53 PM | #1515
Will do. He then walked away to read some statistics.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 03:59 PM | #1516
Well how about you? Do you have any things that make you flare up the same? Just out of curiosity.
"Not really, no. I have never really been one to get angry often."

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 04:25 PM | #1517
Then I would guess you balance out his anger?

meanken
10.31.2012 , 04:45 PM | #1518
Then I would guess you balance out his anger?
"I try to, thow that can be hard at times"

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 05:19 PM | #1519
I'll bet. So give him some time to cool down?

meanken
10.31.2012 , 05:33 PM | #1520
I'll bet. So give him some time to cool down?
"Please." she looks at her watch "looks like it is getting late anyway. how about we pick this up tomrrorow?"