Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 11:11 AM | #1501
It is simply a part of training. I am sorry that it has upset you so. This is one of the most important parts of training. You need to learn to completely let go, don't worry about the threats. Just stay calm.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 11:26 AM | #1502
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It is simply a part of training. I am sorry that it has upset you so. This is one of the most important parts of training. You need to learn to completely let go, don't worry about the threats. Just stay calm.
Mean let him go, and stormed out of the room without another word. zero walked over to the rakata "I haven't seen him this bad in years. what did you do to him?"

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 11:29 AM | #1503
All I did was produce an image, to see how calm he can stay. The image was that of his father. Does that usually upset him?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.31.2012 , 11:38 AM | #1504
All I did was produce an image, to see how calm he can stay. The image was that of his father. Does that usually upset him?
"that......that explains a lot. to say there was hostilty between the two is a massive understatement. let's just say mean never had a happy childhood, and he was a big part of it."

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1505
That is most unfortunate. Childhood is time where your personality is cemented. I would think that the reason he is like he is now, is because of how he was treated. Am I correct?

meanken
10.31.2012 , 11:50 AM | #1506
That is most unfortunate. Childhood is time where your personality is cemented. I would think that the reason he is like he is now, is because of how he was treated. Am I correct?
"Yes. He had the unfortunte luck of being born into the white maw, one of the deadlyest pirates groups in the galaxy, and his father was the leader of the group.. while most kids were learning to read, he was learning how to fight and survive on one of the harshest planets in the galaxy. his world was survival of the fitest. eather you adapted, or died."

ToEasy
10.31.2012 , 12:14 PM | #1507
Corruck turned to Mal. He had just finished his own holo call. They are willing to work with the Republic. As long as they grant them a few requests. One that the planet currently owned by the Empire will become the Rakata's. Two if any of your planets wish to join the Rakata's Empire, they be allowed to do so, and vice versa. You will accept any planets that wish to join the Republic, no matter their past history. Anything wrong with those?
I am perfectly fine with that and I know the chancellor will be fine with that as well. I am glad we could work this out instead of an all out war. Mal then extended his hand so he could shake Corruck's.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.31.2012 , 12:47 PM | #1508
Corruck shook Mal's hand. Best of luck with you. My men can provide shuttles for your use. Would that help?

That is truly saddening. What came between the two. That he would be angry at the sight of his father?

meanken
10.31.2012 , 12:52 PM | #1509
Corruck shook Mal's hand. Best of luck with you. My men can provide shuttles for your use. Would that help?

That is truly saddening. What came between the two. That he would be angry at the sight of his father?
"His father had.....harsh methods of teaching mean. that scar on his face? he got it when he was 4. but, what really sent mean over the edge was when his father left him to die in the frozen wastes of hoth, he said he was around 9 or so at the time. the father saw mean as a threat to his power over the white maw, so he left him to suffer and die. it took mean a full year to track him down and kill him, taking conmtrol over the white maw himself."

ToEasy
10.31.2012 , 01:38 PM | #1510

You don't need to do that. I can take mine back to the fleet. I would also like to know when you guys plan on attacking the empire. I wouldn't mind helping with your assault because I have a new army of droids and one fleet at my command. Though I would first have to contact the Chancellor.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu