Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collection edition problem !!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Collection edition problem !!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mordekeisers
10.31.2012 , 06:29 AM | #1
Ok i bought the collection edition i redeemed the code and all, now i tried to go and speak with nongta and it says "You need the collextion edition to acces this blablabla" !!!???? Can someone help me please !

Speire
10.31.2012 , 06:34 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Mordekeisers,

Have you registered your Collector's Edition code to your account: https://account.swtor.com/user/codes

Please note that sometimes it can take time for the Collector's Edition to become active on your account.

If you are still having this issue in a few hours then please feel free to contact us again.

Thanks.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Mordekeisers
11.01.2012 , 08:14 AM | #3
Yeah i registred my code already... i have the items it gives, but when i go to talk with the guys on top i cant they say i dont have the collection edition...

Beruthien
11.01.2012 , 08:20 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Mordekeisers,

I have looked into your account and it would seem that you do not have the Collector’s Edition code added to this account.

If you have made sure that you redeemed the code under this account I would advise that you contact our phone support so they can check what might be going on.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions or issues.

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support