Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 10:43 PM | #1471
Evelyn and the others waited patiently.

Ravna gripped Rafeesh's hand hard squeezing with all of her strength. Whimpering in her sleep. All this death all this destruction... Why? Make it all stop....

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 11:06 PM | #1472
The droid stepped back far enough that Meanken would have to run at him again.

Its okay. It all might become clear in the end. He said using his other hand to caress Ravna's hand.

A rakata walked in holding a large case. He placed it on the floor. Be careful it is really heavy. And don't drop it. He said before walking out the door.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1473
Ravna's nightmare's slowly subsided her grip slowly relaxed.

Several of Evelyns squad walked over to the case and picked it up they began walking out of the compound when Evelyn stopped. Is the disruptor shield still up?

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 11:24 PM | #1474
Our computer masters are still working it. We hope to have it down soon.

Rafeesh stayed like that for a moment. Then he stood up slowly and walked back to the droid. Continuing his repairs.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 11:28 PM | #1475
Good. We will be awaiting our ship at our landing site if you need us.

Soon after Hadock walked out of the room. Whats going on boss?

meanken
10.30.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1476
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The droid stepped back far enough that Meanken would have to run at him again.

Its okay. It all might become clear in the end. He said using his other hand to caress Ravna's hand.

A rakata walked in holding a large case. He placed it on the floor. Be careful it is really heavy. And don't drop it. He said before walking out the door.
Mean stopeda moment, carfuly testing the balance of his new blades. after he was satisfyed, he threw the sword point first at the droid

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 11:36 PM | #1477
The droid knocked the blade out of the air. Catching it and throwing it away.

Ravna was having a nightmare, or possibly a premonition. I do not know which. He said not looking up while working.

Your ship won't work anymore you will need to have one sent from the outside. Any ship sent through here seems to be badly damaged enough that it is unable to fly again. You have transmission equipment?

meanken
10.30.2012 , 11:39 PM | #1478
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The droid knocked the blade out of the air. Catching it and throwing it away.

Ravna was having a nightmare, or possibly a premonition. I do not know which. He said not looking up while working.

Your ship won't work anymore you will need to have one sent from the outside. Any ship sent through here seems to be badly damaged enough that it is unable to fly again. You have transmission equipment?
Mean smirked "Your droid is putting up more of a fight then the sith I killed a few days ago." Mean ran back up and engaged him with his sword, carful to stay out of arm's reach this time

MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 11:45 PM | #1479
That is good. This droid has almost completely disappeared from the galaxy, or at least that is what last men who lived here said. It is called an HK-assassin droid it has not given its unit number though. The droid slid a blade out of its wrist. It began fighting with the same fighting style as Mean.

icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 11:46 PM | #1480
Is she okay? He said in a concerned tone.

Evelyn nodded We know we came in drop pods to help prevent any major losses. We will have a ship on standby for the field to drop.