Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

Saregon
10.16.2012 , 05:14 PM | #51
Torhead comments says it's a reward from the Herioc 4 Quest - Ancient Guardians on Voss...is that wrong or something?
N e v e r . F o r g e t

Haggardbr
10.17.2012 , 07:28 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Torhead comments says it's a reward from the Herioc 4 Quest - Ancient Guardians on Voss...is that wrong or something?
This rifle has more chances to drop from the level 44 jewel blue boxes given as a reward from the "The Breakthrough" (the equivalent mirror to "The Tyrant" in the Pub side) heroic 4 quest in Belsavis.

Just a hint... the last boss hits like a brick wall.

It can also be given if you buy the 44 jewel blue boxes from the equipment comms vendor.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

Visazo
10.29.2012 , 01:27 PM | #53
just got one!
I traded with people on the imperial fleet and let them buy me the needed boxes (payed em 15k per box).
aaaaand 8 boxes later I already got my X-52 ^_^
Visazo Tann, Sniper

“Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 12 kilometers away
using an aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.” – HK-47

Haggardbr
10.30.2012 , 05:14 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Visazo View Post
just got one!
I traded with people on the imperial fleet and let them buy me the needed boxes (payed em 15k per box).
aaaaand 8 boxes later I already got my X-52 ^_^
Congrats!

I had 2 of these... one I kept for myself and the other I gave to guildie friend.

Now I just need to level to level 43 (currently @ 26 since I'm leveling my scoundrel) to use it and I already have all the items I need for that awesome look... the Scorpion head piece (that one with a gas mask and sun glasses) and the Vendetta's braces, pants, jacket, belt and boots. I would love to find the Vendetta's gloves too, but there are other cool ones out there as well.
Suarel

Katrasle
10.30.2012 , 08:04 PM | #55
Just managed to get another one by buying boxes on my Republic toon and then mailing them to my Empire toon.

Kalvera
11.01.2012 , 04:07 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Katrasle View Post
Just managed to get another one by buying boxes on my Republic toon and then mailing them to my Empire toon.
That's a great idea, as I said earlier I'd opened a bunch of boxes on my republic main with no luck. Wish I'd mailed them across first (I'm sure it makes a difference).

Good advice for anyone looking for this rifle more actively than checking the GTN periodically.

Haggardbr
11.01.2012 , 04:53 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalvera View Post
That's a great idea, as I said earlier I'd opened a bunch of boxes on my republic main with no luck. Wish I'd mailed them across first (I'm sure it makes a difference).

Good advice for anyone looking for this rifle more actively than checking the GTN periodically.
A good thing too is for 50's to solo the heroic 2's from Belsavis that give like 3 or 4 comms and find 1 or 2 more friends with good companions (specially a healer) to do the heroic 4's.
Suarel

Haggardbr
11.21.2012 , 08:06 PM | #58
Just for your info guys, there's a X-52 for sale in GTM in The Jedi Covenant server!
Suarel

GalaxyStrong
12.11.2012 , 03:37 PM | #59
This rifle now drops from the new cartel packs and it also has the hologram target system on it like the previous cartel sniper rifle. This should be a pretty easy rifle to get now.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Narien
12.11.2012 , 04:19 PM | #60
On the contrary, the original x-52s will be even more sought after given how moronically huge the holo-targeting vfx is.