Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Secret Stratagem


meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.30.2012 , 01:45 AM | #1421
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We intend on first requesting to have back Belsalvis. Then we will ask if they will surrender peacefully. If not then the true might will be released. And if that happens the Galaxy had better be prepared, for we will be as silent as night, and as dangerous as the Rancor. No one will ever be truly safe. We will not kill innocents, we will only attack the men we need to.
"You think the republic is just goingto hand over their secret prison cause you asked nicely? good luck with that"

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
10.30.2012 , 06:45 AM | #1422
Sabrina then head of to, the old ruins. She was escorted, by two mandalorians. It did not take long, for them to get their. She then sat down, and download the starmaps infomation. This took awhile, but once finished. she had all the need, to follow the reviers. She then located, an abonded republic shuttle. Then summoned her agent, she instructed him. To rig the nav computer, to send the shuttle to this postion in space. He complied, then the shuttle was moved. To a postion near the refuges, sabrina then waited in the cargo hold. For the refuges to take, the bait and flee. The agent then head back to the fury, and lifted off. He transmitted the hyperspace postion, to darth vergas and waited for sabrina signal.
That night the refuge`s found the shuttle, and seized their chance. Took of, and punched in some quadinates for coursant. To their supprise they where, no where near their. Sabrina mean while was usig force conceal, so no one new she was here.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 11:04 AM | #1423
We will ask, they will give or face the consequences. If they refuse we will take it on our own.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.30.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1424
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We will ask, they will give or face the consequences. If they refuse we will take it on our own.
"Heh, now you are talking. so, how long until they have that plantary sheild goes down and we can leave?"

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.30.2012 , 02:39 PM | #1425
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Not from me. How about you any questions you wished answered?


Well I am sorry about the last time I talked with you. I did not know the full extent of the plans, we will ask if the Republic will surrender all power and military forces to the Rakata. Is that to bad?

I kind of go to sleep, I go into a state of rest. Some down time.

The Rakata saw Evelyn's party outside the gate. They sent some men to get them in. A Rancor, with a Rakata riding it, walked out of the front gate. Following it was a squad of Rakata troops. The Rakata on the Rancor spoke in Selkath, Hello, you part of the other people's group?
How about you leave the republic alone and we leave you alone? Does that seem like a fair deal?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.30.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1426
Ravna looked over at Rafeesh.What's it like?

Evelyn hit a few buttons on her wrist activating a translator. Realizing it was Selkath she immeadiatly began talking back through her translator. Greeting's we are explorers from the republic we have come to examine your temples nearby but cannot access them. Do you know how we may gain entrance.

An aide ran over to Markos on board the space station. Sir we have a Republic shuttle in sector E five! Nav computer failure from the looks of it what do we do? Markos thought a moment. Allow it on board put the hanger it lands in on lockdown until we are certain all cargo is safe.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1427
It is still being worked on. I am most sorry about the inconvenience. I wish we had gotten the that down a while ago, however it has been a good defense.


We are only trying to bring peace to this galaxy. If you don't surrender then at first we will let you be at the start. We will try to help with government issues. However if you show no sign of change, we will do what we must to bring true peace. How about that?


It is quite a lot like when live people close their eyes and lay down. You would have a small rest but it isn't true rest.

Yes we do know of a way to enter. However at the moment we are not allowed to enter. Republic you say? Our leaders have been speaking a bit about the Republic. Would you follow my men to a room we will have set for you?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.30.2012 , 08:02 PM | #1428
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It is still being worked on. I am most sorry about the inconvenience. I wish we had gotten the that down a while ago, however it has been a good defense.


We are only trying to bring peace to this galaxy. If you don't surrender then at first we will let you be at the start. We will try to help with government issues. However if you show no sign of change, we will do what we must to bring true peace. How about that?


It is quite a lot like when live people close their eyes and lay down. You would have a small rest but it isn't true rest.

Yes we do know of a way to enter. However at the moment we are not allowed to enter. Republic you say? Our leaders have been speaking a bit about the Republic. Would you follow my men to a room we will have set for you?
We are trying to bring peace too. We can try to fix the government and maybe reform it. We don't mind help, we will be willing to help you if you require it. We will even help you defeat the empire. All the jedi wish to do is to bring peace to the galaxy like you guys are trying to do. We both share a comon goal and we can reach that if we work together.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.30.2012 , 08:03 PM | #1429
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It is still being worked on. I am most sorry about the inconvenience. I wish we had gotten the that down a while ago, however it has been a good defense.


We are only trying to bring peace to this galaxy. If you don't surrender then at first we will let you be at the start. We will try to help with government issues. However if you show no sign of change, we will do what we must to bring true peace. How about that?


It is quite a lot like when live people close their eyes and lay down. You would have a small rest but it isn't true rest.

Yes we do know of a way to enter. However at the moment we are not allowed to enter. Republic you say? Our leaders have been speaking a bit about the Republic. Would you follow my men to a room we will have set for you?
"I bet it hah. how many other poor, unucky ships have fallen here over the years?"

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.30.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1430
Many ships. Some of the ship we haven't found yet, but most we have been able to save the crews.


I think that would work. I will check with my leaders. If you could take the other Republic fleet with you, the one over there. He said pointing to the Five's fleet. They said that they were for the Republic. They seem to have been more vicious in their attacks. They said that they were looking for the Rakata power sources on the surface. I had not realized that the Republic would build weaponry that they could not use their own sources. When did that start?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.