Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Least Favorite Companion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Least Favorite Companion?

gofortheko
10.30.2012 , 01:28 AM | #1
Mine used to be Corso Riggs, cause he wouldnt shut up, and I hated the sound of his voice. However they toned him down so I am fine.

The new most annoying pet is Skadge, just a big fat stupid "typical bully" voice and acting.
Weapon-of War
Juggernaut:Sentinel:Operative:Sage:Commando:Shadow :Guardian
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

Matelos
10.30.2012 , 01:35 AM | #2
Gonna have to go with Skadge...I picked every option so I wouldn't have to take him, but it didn't work.

I will say that I am getting sick of hearing Torian and his "pakod" after every crafting mission i send him on. wth is pakod anyway?

spookysage
10.30.2012 , 01:57 AM | #3
Of all the companions I have so far, Kira Carsen. Seems like she's going to be a huge pain for my very by-the-book Jedi... though maybe my first impression is wrong and she'll be no trouble at all.

So far I really like all the companions I've gotten, even Skadge - MS Paint Adventures fans can just think of him as Hearts Boxcars, it's pretty amusing really. Couldn't take Torian seriously at first, though, since my girlfriend was asking why Bioware male love interests are always such goobers - and the nickname stuck. Took a companion customization to finally stop thinking of him as the Goober. By then I'd already set him up with Mako, but my BH would be a better match for Gault, anyway.

JaguarAzteca
10.30.2012 , 02:02 AM | #4
Hmmm it will have to be Torian and all of the Sith Inquisitor Companions. I regret lvling a SI all their companions are so boring compared to the other classes.

Tylindrox
10.30.2012 , 02:30 AM | #5
I hate that god damn droid you get with your ship. Kiss ass useless thing doesn't shut up. Every single time i want to fly somewhere he just say's annoying things that makes me want to put him in the airlock and release him into the vacuum of space.

AshlaBoga
10.30.2012 , 02:31 AM | #6
Kaliyo.

She's essentially the kind of person you'd fine in a Biker Gang. My sister's a cop and so everytime I see Kaliyo I think of how she'd probably murder my sister and me for ***** and giggles if she got the chance.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Khyle
10.30.2012 , 02:41 AM | #7
Quinn. Hands down.
"You let one of them go, but that's nothing new. Every now and then, a little victim's spared... because she smiled, cos he's got freckles, cos they begged. And that's how you live with yourself, that's how you slaughter millions. Because once in a while, on a whim, if the wind's in the right directionů you happen to be kind."

gofortheko
10.30.2012 , 07:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Khyle View Post
Quinn. Hands down.
Quinn is a very close second, I get really annoyed with androgynous type of people, either be gay, or be straight.
Weapon-of War
Juggernaut:Sentinel:Operative:Sage:Commando:Shadow :Guardian
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

saremun
10.30.2012 , 08:06 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by gofortheko View Post
Quinn is a very close second, I get really annoyed with androgynous type of people, either be gay, or be straight.
lol

yeah for me i hate Qyzen with the Jedi councler and Quin with the SW but only after what he did which get me to
Spoiler

Blev
10.30.2012 , 08:38 AM | #10
Having played all the classes, it's hands down Guss Tuno by a wide, wide margin. He's the companion that makes me wish I could still murder my companions.
Blev - Jedi Guardian | Caladium - Sith Sorcerer | Ranwyn - Commando
Sarinn - Scoundrel | Serwyn - Jedi Sentinel | Varlene - Jedi Shadow