Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dying server's Best WZ players.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Dying server's Best WZ players.

Tom_the_Narwhal
10.29.2012 , 05:50 AM | #61
But in saying that there is a heavy presence of the 'rock-paper-sciccors' balanced in this game.

I.e. An Infiltration Shadow can ream a Sharpshooter Gunslinger. But a Sharpshooter Gunslinger can ream a Marauder, and a Marauder can ream an Infil Shadow.

Still yet to find something a merc can ream
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Shinigami_Josh
10.29.2012 , 06:10 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
itself as well as the person playing it.

Antiskeptic
10.29.2012 , 07:52 AM | #63
But in saying that there is a heavy presence of the 'rock-paper-sciccors' balanced in this game.

I.e. An Infiltration Shadow can ream a Sharpshooter Gunslinger. But a Sharpshooter Gunslinger can ream a Marauder, and a Marauder can ream an Infil Shadow.

crap players. =D
//

MouldyCrow
10.29.2012 , 02:40 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinigami_Josh View Post
itself as well as the person playing it.
So Mercs are Zangief Got it!

Kooziejr
10.30.2012 , 04:27 AM | #65
This game is not rock paper scissors. Dont mean to sound cocky but very few if any juggs, sorcs, mercs, snipers, operatives are going to kill me 1 v 1 with everyone having all cooldowns on this server. However good sins and maras will (not talking about noobs, im talking about people who play the class correctly and I have tested this theory out). Against the best players regardless of spec a pt cannot beat a good anni mara 1 v 1 (unless they do something stupid; carnage and rage are beatable) and the same goes for sin (regardless of spec). The point is I have other toons too and Sin and Mara are the counter to them too and pretty much every class. Those 2 classes are OP @ 1 v 1 and that is one of the main things people are rated on for being a good player. In any case, just cause you own 1 v 1 as a mara or a sin doesnt make you good. just makes you normal....further if you die to me 1 v 1 and ur a sin/mara it means ur ****...just putting it out there.

Kooziejr
10.30.2012 , 04:33 AM | #66
But a Sharpshooter Gunslinger can ream a Marauder
If the mara is terrible. Really mara should kill them every time on anything that isn't clear open ground. If a mara dies to a sniper in huttball in a legit 1 v 1 just means they bad. Don't care what anyone else thinks its the truth. They are flatout not a counter to a good mara.

Jazzaaaa
10.30.2012 , 06:39 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooziejr View Post
If the mara is terrible. Really mara should kill them every time on anything that isn't clear open ground. If a mara dies to a sniper in huttball in a legit 1 v 1 just means they bad. Don't care what anyone else thinks its the truth. They are flatout not a counter to a good mara.
Yep gunslinger should get buff
TerryTate

MouldyCrow
01.10.2013 , 07:45 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by nigelwong View Post
This is the first I've heard of this. I'll have to investigate this further when I get back.
You did it again tonight, fighting you and you glitch inside the door. At least 4 times in 1 game.

D_anger
01.10.2013 , 09:11 AM | #69
Not sure if anyone has experienced this, but this evening on Voidstar, as I was pulled by a VG to the edge, crossing the bridge, i hit my escape / stealth. i did drop to the bottom of the pit, but didnt die. used /stuck and i was back up on the bridge where i started, alive, so i just kept running. some timing bug or something i guess, but useful for the scoundrels and something to keep in mind for the rest.
Kaelus the Incidental GM
REFUND EXPECTED

Antiskeptic
01.10.2013 , 09:18 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by D_anger View Post
Not sure if anyone has experienced this, but this evening on Voidstar, as I was pulled by a VG to the edge, crossing the bridge, i hit my escape / stealth. i did drop to the bottom of the pit, but didnt die. used /stuck and i was back up on the bridge where i started, alive, so i just kept running. some timing bug or something i guess, but useful for the scoundrels and something to keep in mind for the rest.
I was the VG that pulled you, I fell to the floor and remained alive as well, but I think it's because Donny or someone leaped to me at the same time.

Otherwise if it wasn't you, I pulled someone and for some reason ended up in the pit area after someone leaped to me. lol
//