Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Fixed Gunnery but Assault still needs help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
1.4 Fixed Gunnery but Assault still needs help

klham
10.21.2012 , 01:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
Healing is solid.
Healing output is solid but it's still a lame duck. The other healing ACs have reliable escape mechanics. The Combat Medic typically is forced to face-tank until help arrives. You can heal through some of the burst damage, assuming Reactive Shield (buffed by Combat Shield, 3rd tier CM talent) is off cool down so you won't get interrupted, but stringent resource limitations mean you'll still run out of ammo before your opponent runs out of ways to burn you down. So you can't escape, you have to be rescued every time.

ladwar
10.30.2012 , 03:54 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by klham View Post
Healing output is solid but it's still a lame duck. The other healing ACs have reliable escape mechanics. The Combat Medic typically is forced to face-tank until help arrives. You can heal through some of the burst damage, assuming Reactive Shield (buffed by Combat Shield, 3rd tier CM talent) is off cool down so you won't get interrupted, but stringent resource limitations mean you'll still run out of ammo before your opponent runs out of ways to burn you down. So you can't escape, you have to be rescued every time.
and healing was nerf on SCC 1ammo from 2 and less med probe reducion cost. healing just got more broken and TP is lolz.. only really usefully on storyline or boss fights on pve or whenever u are sure u won't pick up agrro. healing was ok the way it was. now its just painfully

Helig
10.30.2012 , 03:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by xxIncubixx View Post
+1 they shouldnt have removed the knockback...
I definitely agree. Short KB+root would have been of immense help. But noooo, it's one or the other.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie