Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Beefier sounding weapons exist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Beefier sounding weapons exist?

Tsukuni
10.29.2012 , 05:59 AM | #1
Hi I remember starting on hutta a few levels in my rifle had a 'beefier' sound to it. Now at 50 every weapon I've bought sounds pew pewy? What gives? I've bought differing rifles just to rip the mods out and see if they sound different but still they go pew pew! What gives?

Laethius
10.30.2012 , 03:15 AM | #2
There are, I've noticed, 3-4 different sounds to the blaster rifles that I have found.

One is the higher pitched Pew Pew sound as is the one most commonly found on the majority of rifles.

One is lower-pitched, sounds almost like a semi-silenced real gun. Go the Boarding Party and get the Tral-Tec Searing Rifle to try it out. I've only found 2 or 3 that sound like that so far, but the Tral-Tec looks good too, if a bit big.

One is actually almost silenced. I kept it but dont remember what the name of it is, but it sounds sorta like a suppressed MP5. It's actually TOO quiet sometimes I didn't even hear it over the music and other sounds lol.

And the last sound type, the one I use, sounds like a ship's blaster. Found on a few rifles, such as the recruit PVP rifle. That type, to me, sounds pretty awesome when I unload with Cull and Carbine Burst.