Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood On/Off Toggle?

Alec_Fortescue
10.28.2012 , 12:41 PM | #831
I can back it with screenies anytime... I've done my research. And I speak of models, not the number of reskins and recolours (and there is a lot of them).

Edit: just been to GTN, there is LOTS of hood up armor... Add PvE and PvP sets to this.

Alec_Fortescue
10.29.2012 , 05:08 AM | #832
Eh... Hood toggle would make for an excellent Christmas gift. I'd love this game SOOO much then... Even more than now.

Merwanor
10.29.2012 , 05:58 PM | #833
What I find so sad about the hood thing in this game is that the Jedi Knight page for this game shows mostly screenshots of a Jedi with the hood down. Even the character creation screen is a lie in itself.

When I first logged on this game and started creating my JK, I instantly felt good knowing that I would probably some day in the near future get a cool looking armor like that with the hood down.... I am actually amazed why this has not been adressed yet, I just can't understand why it is so hard for Bioware to add a armor like that to some vendore or something.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Alec_Fortescue
10.29.2012 , 07:19 PM | #834
For some reason they decided to give better looks to NPCs than players...

Merwanor
10.31.2012 , 05:39 PM | #835
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
For some reason they decided to give better looks to NPCs than players...
This is actually done often in MMOs for some reason, so many games I have walked around and viewed NPCs with much, much better looking gear than any player has. It is really annoying. But SWTOR is the only game I have been this annoyed by how my character looks, but I think it has lots to do with the fact that hooded armor has ruined lots of cutscenes in this game.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

donkieseven
11.01.2012 , 08:45 AM | #836
I too would be eternally grateful for a hood toggle. I've been using the same armor for my Knight since the beginning of the game (customizable) because frankly, all the other armor looks awful with the hood up on this particular character of mine.

Alec_Fortescue
11.01.2012 , 03:31 PM | #837
Quote: Originally Posted by donkieseven View Post
I too would be eternally grateful for a hood toggle. I've been using the same armor for my Knight since the beginning of the game (customizable) because frankly, all the other armor looks awful with the hood up on this particular character of mine.
I am passing on playing Guardian since December until I get the toggle...

Undeadcenturion
11.01.2012 , 03:44 PM | #838
Here is what I love .. this Thread has more posts then ANY other thread on the forums. Period. AND NOT ONE GD RESPONSE BY DEVS?!?!?! Go figure. Pathetic and lazy.
Luc-Nero
And any other toon with the second name Nero on server

Savej
11.01.2012 , 08:59 PM | #839
Quote: Originally Posted by Undeadcenturion View Post
Here is what I love .. this Thread has more posts then ANY other thread on the forums. Period. AND NOT ONE GD RESPONSE BY DEVS?!?!?! Go figure. Pathetic and lazy.
I'm not going to dig them up but there are yellow responses to this subject (not sure if they're in the thread somewhere or not). I think there have even been fairly recent dev comments if I'm not mistaken (I may be). They just haven't told us what we want to hear (hard patch #/date) so its easy to forget/ignore.

Alec_Fortescue
11.02.2012 , 02:33 AM | #840
There are yellow responses but, for some reason, they're in some random, small threads and they are all poppycock and nothing we want to hear (there is no ETA or progress etc.). Yeah...