Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Neo-crusader armor for cartel points

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Neo-crusader armor for cartel points

Acidstrider
10.28.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1
I have been checking out the cartel points and many of the items and features you can get for them. It seems fair enough. I don't find anything wrong with it and I will continue subscribing after the games goes free to play, with the added bonus of a new RP item each month for my cartel points.

However as I went through the various armours and clothing in the market, I noticed a startling lack of Mandalorian armour. Ever sense the game launched there has been a lack of proper Mandalorian armour. Sure you can get rather close.

http://i45.tinypic.com/352qmab.jpg
But as you can see on the picture it is far from the real thing. It looks like its been handed down a few to many times and I dread to imagine the smell.

So I was hoping there would be some kind of Mandalorian set on the cartel market. Sadly that was not the case. So I made this post in hopes that one or more might be added.

I imagine there are more than me who would like this, sense Mandalorian is the most popular thing to RP as a bounty hunter. Also I imagine it wouldn't take much effort to add it, sense it clearly is in the game!
You see NCP's walk around in it all the time. I don't even demand any special stats!

Just call it the Neo-crusader armor, with empty mod and armouring sockets and I'd buy it!

http://i46.tinypic.com/zmecgg.jpg
Where I feel I may be a bit greedy is in the colouring department. I myself would prefer a red armor. But I'd also like to see more colours. Still I'd imagine that wouldn't be to hard to do. I made these in a little under 5 minutes. So changing the colours of the original textures shouldn't be to hard.

If you would also like to see the Mandalorian neo-crusader armor added, let your voice be heard and comment on this thread!

LordExozone
10.29.2012 , 04:24 AM | #2
This needs to happen! In addition to these sets, I'd also love to see one of the original neo-crusader sets from KOTOR in the store.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Hambunctious
10.29.2012 , 09:32 AM | #4
They'd need new helmets

link

Though SWG had some nice looking stuff as well.

YoshiRaphElan
10.29.2012 , 02:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hambunctious View Post
They'd need new helmets
True, but I guess you could technically call the generic Mandos in the game "modernized" Neo-Crusaders.

BenjaminminU
10.29.2012 , 02:43 PM | #6
My mandalorian has a good set that resembles the real Beskar'gam,

TT-17A Hydra Helmet, The Foundry armor, and a high level chestpiece. (Mine has the White/ Pale Blue colour scheme, colour matched it looks pretty epic)
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

YoshiRaphElan
10.29.2012 , 04:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Acidstrider View Post
Give me the yellow (for me) and red (for Torian) and I'll never change my gear again!

TheSeventhJedi
10.29.2012 , 06:25 PM | #8
I'd love for them to make this (or something like it) happen before I start my BH.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Desolaytore
10.30.2012 , 08:13 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Dooo iiiit!
Dooo Eeeet!! I want the black set!! :O
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

tantesvart
10.30.2012 , 10:59 AM | #10
Definetly supporting this thread! get us moar mando armour!