Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Thing Czerka Found - Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The Thing Czerka Found - Bug

RDeanOU
10.28.2012 , 06:28 PM | #1
I experienced a bug while trying to complete this quest imperial side today. The task "Scan The First Czerka Relay" will not complete. My character scans the tower and nothing happens. The quest won't update and I can't complete the quest. Several other players were in the same area and none of us could complete the quest.

Server: Harbinger

SarnKast
10.28.2012 , 08:09 PM | #2
Have you tried resetting the quest and doing a fresh attempt? I know throughout my Bounty Hunter time I had to do this for several quests that were problematic like what you described. You can find the reset option in the quest log. Hope it works for you. If not, you may need to submit a ticket. Just remember if you do, don't use the "Bug Report" classification, as that will get you an automated reply telling you your bug has been forwarded to the appropriate area.

Good luck!

thefalleninc
10.28.2012 , 08:26 PM | #3
I have the same problem. Resetting the mission via the mission log doesn't help. Frustrating as its near the end of a relatively long chain, and i've finished this mission without issue on other characters. Seems a new bug since 1.4.
You got the right same as anyone to... live and try to kill people. ~ Captain Malcolm Reynolds

thefalleninc
10.28.2012 , 09:20 PM | #4
Oh and FYI, if you abandon the quest in the hopes of picking it up again to restart, you can't. Not from the ensign at the spaceport, not from the holoterminal at Outpost Varath, and any areas that Captain Golah or Darth Silthar might be within are redzoned. So don't do that.
You got the right same as anyone to... live and try to kill people. ~ Captain Malcolm Reynolds