Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is anyone answering in game tickets?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is anyone answering in game tickets?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lintonlisa
10.28.2012 , 03:10 PM | #1
I put a ticket up on the 22nd of OCTOBER about doing group finder story mode EV, and not getting the reward box (likely because we had a group member DC)

I have had no response, dispite putting in a further 2 more tickets every couple of days.

In the past I have had response within a few hours... is anyone answering tickets at the moment?

Gaoree
10.28.2012 , 03:21 PM | #2
I had this same issue once. Eventually I went to update my ticket and noticed they had responded but I never got the notice. They had asked for more information and when I provided the info, within an hour or two was given my comms. So check your ticket and look at the bottom of it and see if they did respond and were asking for more info.

tehblade
10.28.2012 , 03:29 PM | #3
All mine have been around 7-9 days response time. I suspect they're just swamped.

Also putting in multiple tickets for the same issue just adds to the backlog for everyone. If it's still open, they'll get to it in the order it was received. But I hear your frustration, it would be nice if there was at least a "Your ticket is #1,034,353 in the queue" so you could see if it was making progress of if they were just ignoring you heh.
Wyldfyr | Peta | Johnny-Ringo | Ursha

Cerimon
10.28.2012 , 04:36 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings lintonlisa,

Currently our response time for tickets is not what we would like it to be. This is due to the large number of support requests received. As we work through these requests the resolution time will be reduced to the point where we will be able to action new tickets within a more satisfactory timescale. If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay. We are also working on improving the ticket status information of submitted tickets to reduce user frustration.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Throne-Drei
10.28.2012 , 04:39 PM | #5
I got a reply to one of my tickets after a weeks wait they told me my bug report was sent. I LOL'd as I didn't send in a bug report then sent the ticket back in. I'm still waiting for a reply

Throne-Drei
10.28.2012 , 04:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings lintonlisa,

Currently our response time for tickets is not what we would like it to be. This is due to the large number of support requests received. As we work through these requests the resolution time will be reduced to the point where we will be able to action new tickets within a more satisfactory timescale. If you have submitted a ticket we ask for your patience until it is processed by our agents and that you submit only one ticket per issue as duplicate requests will induce further delay. We are also working on improving the ticket status information of submitted tickets to reduce user frustration.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
Patience only goes so far. This has been the same reply since 1.4 went live and that was a month or so ago...

lintonlisa
10.28.2012 , 05:29 PM | #7
Copy and pasting responses is perhaps the wrong policy to have when you are trying to hard to hold onto Subscriptions.

A none robotic reply would go alot further.