Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dying server's Best WZ players.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Dying server's Best WZ players.

nigelwong
10.14.2012 , 10:35 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooziejr View Post
4-5 people mentioned it to me and I have seen it too. On voidstar unstealths in the door and caps it with no cap bar above him. Only ever seen him and one other operative do it and we seen him do it 4 - 5 times....nonetheless. v good healer.
This is the first I've heard of this. I'll have to investigate this further when I get back.
Celestiny <Harlequin>
Kenetix <Midian>

Antiskeptic
10.14.2012 , 10:49 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by nigelwong View Post
This is the first I've heard of this. I'll have to investigate this further when I get back.
If you are doing it, I'm not sure how. I tried doing it in lowbie pvp the other day to see how on earth it may work, Perhaps it just bugs out sometimes.
//

Vacarius
10.14.2012 , 10:54 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
If you are doing it, I'm not sure how. I tried doing it in lowbie pvp the other day to see how on earth it may work, Perhaps it just bugs out sometimes.
I think it's a bug, during the weekend I had a sorc cap a door in voidstar without the bar appearing on my screen, but seems to have appeared on everyone else's since they screamed at me in chat. Would be interesting to see if no one can see the bar, or some can like in my one. In hindsight, my fault for wondering what he was doing rather than shooting him
Seikier - Operative Healer
Officer of Nightmare Council

Antiskeptic
10.14.2012 , 10:57 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Vacarius View Post
I think it's a bug, during the weekend I had a sorc cap a door in voidstar without the bar appearing on my screen, but seems to have appeared on everyone else's since they screamed at me in chat. Would be interesting to see if no one can see the bar, or some can like in my one. In hindsight, my fault for wondering what he was doing rather than shooting him
Shoot first, ask questions later!
//

Kooziejr
10.28.2012 , 11:45 AM | #55
I copped a lot of crap for my list from a few people and i tend to agree with them...It has come to my attention that players I previously mentioned may not necessarily be the "best players" they just counter my class the best. Because maras and sins pretty much counter every class in 1 v 1s (i.e., OP for 1 v 1) which has a heavy weighing on this for my opinions i feel good mercs, snipers, sorcs, ops, jugg dps and tanks that i find easier to kill because i play AP may be very good against other classes but i dont get to see it. I still think players mentioned are excellent, just sure to be other less played classes/specs out there that may be equally skilled without being so powerful in 1 v 1 fights. In any case our server is dead so who really cares anymore.

Antiskeptic
10.28.2012 , 03:29 PM | #56
I copped a lot of crap for my list from a few people and i tend to agree with them...It has come to my attention that players I previously mentioned may not necessarily be the "best players" they just counter my class the best. Because maras and sins pretty much counter every class in 1 v 1s (i.e., OP for 1 v 1) which has a heavy weighing on this for my opinions i feel good mercs, snipers, sorcs, ops, jugg dps and tanks that i find easier to kill because i play AP may be very good against other classes but i dont get to see it. I still think players mentioned are excellent, just sure to be other less played classes/specs out there that may be equally skilled without being so powerful in 1 v 1 fights. In any case our server is dead so who really cares anymore.
mate it's so dead you should just put down alphababe as best player. lol
//

MouldyCrow
10.29.2012 , 02:23 AM | #57
Yeah it says something about a game when the "top" players are all the same few classes. Maybe if a few of the other classes got a look in the population wouldn't be diminishing so bad.

If you built something like this for star wars, any marauder spec would 10 - 0 any DPS Merc or Sorc build.

You can't judge this game based on 1v1 potential though, whats the point of even having pure healer specs and tank specs if you judge the best players on 1v1 Potential? Star Wars != Street Fighter.

Antiskeptic
10.29.2012 , 02:44 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Yeah it says something about a game when the "top" players are all the same few classes. Maybe if a few of the other classes got a look in the population wouldn't be diminishing so bad.

If you built something like this for star wars, any marauder spec would 10 - 0 any DPS Merc or Sorc build.

You can't judge this game based on 1v1 potential though, whats the point of even having pure healer specs and tank specs if you judge the best players on 1v1 Potential? Star Wars != Street Fighter.
Fugue as pure tank spec could still 1v1 people.
//

MouldyCrow
10.29.2012 , 02:57 AM | #59
I don't doubt it. Its stupid.

cuttothechase
10.29.2012 , 04:28 AM | #60
There are always special cases... there are a few Sin Tanks on Imp side who do the same. Fugue though is special .. i doubt anyone remembers Flix... but he was also another level.