Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Soloed a Warzone (Video Proof)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I Soloed a Warzone (Video Proof)

DragonAgeOrgins
10.28.2012 , 06:24 AM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKY6i...ature=youtu.be

Soloing a Warzone. The video proof belows is proof of something that's been going on widely ignored. Since I don't want make a thread, to just complain. I thought I'd make a video out of it.

I am the only one in the Warzones. No one else is, it plays like a regular Warzone expect no one is in it. You can see on my chat panel it says people are join and leaving but I don't see a single person on my map on either side. It's a short vdeo to show just what i mean.

This started on Saturday.

Setsugetsuka
10.28.2012 , 06:29 AM | #2
Oh what I wouldn't give to enjoy a few solo warzones..

Daxy
10.28.2012 , 07:59 AM | #3
can verify this bug/feature- a few players have testified to this phenomenon

i called it the "dead-eye duncan" random buff

sure, you get all the credit for the wz but you also cant join a regular group again

aVmuse
10.28.2012 , 09:34 AM | #4
Omg this breaking news!!! It's not like every level 50 in dalborra went through this for 2 weeks.

Gomla
10.28.2012 , 01:03 PM | #5
The luck i've been having the past couple of days, if I went into a warzone and ended up on my own i'd still bloody lose.

TheronFett
10.28.2012 , 01:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonAgeOrgins View Post
This started on Saturday.
This started last Tuesday.

Naplm
10.28.2012 , 01:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
This started last Tuesday.
Confirmed. Thanks for the maintenance guys!

Setsugetsuka
10.28.2012 , 03:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Omg this breaking news!!! It's not like every level 50 in dalborra went through this for 2 weeks.
Funny how we have to be put through all this crap and people tell us to get over it, yet it happens to everyone else and "oh no"..

deongrein
10.28.2012 , 03:18 PM | #9
The Warzone Novare Coast is bugged, I have queued for sub-50 warzone PVP. When Novare Coast is chosen randomly, it becomes bugged and i am the only one in the warzone. I am able to go to all capture points and capture them. Then wait the about 4 minutes and win the warzone. I get EXP, Comms, and credits. After this occurs 1 time. I am able to un-queue and re-queue for an instant queue pop and another bugged Novare Coast. Please address this.