Looking for an active imperial player for World PVP Events

Whiteprince

Hello everyone,

As usually I represent guild “MVPs” and I would like to announce new World PVP event, which will be held next Sunday (November 4th). The specific details I will post later.

To make sure of the quality of the event we need an active community member who plays an imperial character.

That player must be willing to put some time and efforts in order to help us organize the “Empire” side of the event. That includes (but not limited to):

- Making sure that as many imperial players/guilds as possible know about the event

- Organizing Empire’s ops groups right before the start of the event

If you are interested in helping us to organize this, let us know in this thread and leave your character’s name, we will contact you in-game.

Edited by Whiteprince

Hello everyone,

As usually I represent guild “MVPs” and I would like to announce new World PVP event, which will be held next Sunday (November 4th). The specific details I will post later.

To make sure of the quality of the event we need an active community member who plays an imperial character.

That player must be willing to put some time and efforts in order to help us organize the “Empire” side of the event. That includes (but not limited to):

- Making sure that as many imperial players/guilds as possible know about the event

- Organizing Empire’s ops groups right before the start of the event

If you are interested in helping us to organize this, let us know in this thread and leave your character’s name, we will contact you in-game.

Hi there!

If you want, you can count with me for the Imp side, send me a PM and/or a /whisper in game (Ushuma), and we can talk and discuss about this topic.

Kind regards.