Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Specific Chest-Piece

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Looking for Specific Chest-Piece

SlaveV
10.22.2012 , 05:58 PM | #1
If any on this server has the moddable version of the [prototype] TT-16A powered assault body armor, please let me know. I am willing to part with all the credits I have on my 5 level 50 toons. Not a ton of cash, but hopefully enough to entice anyone with this piece sitting in their bank. Thanks in advance.
It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar. I bow to no one and give service only for cause."
―Boba Fett

Jaing
10.23.2012 , 08:56 AM | #2
If you are talking about orange moddable gear, there is only one (though a yellowish color scheme):

http://www.torhead.com/item/8F1TVfq/...ght-chestguard

There are a few world drops with a similar style. The Colicoid Wargames and Red Reaper flashpoints also drop chest of this style in difference colors.

Are you going for a specific coloration, or just the overal shape of the armor?
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

SlaveV
10.26.2012 , 07:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaing View Post
If you are talking about orange moddable gear, there is only one (though a yellowish color scheme):

http://www.torhead.com/item/8F1TVfq/...ght-chestguard

There are a few world drops with a similar style. The Colicoid Wargames and Red Reaper flashpoints also drop chest of this style in difference colors.

Are you going for a specific coloration, or just the overal shape of the armor?
Thanks, but the one you are listing is a different color scheme. Electrum is much lighter green. I am going for this specific piece for the shape and the color. The only moddable version of this piece is purple and not orange, as myth would claim. Nobody has seen it?
It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar. I bow to no one and give service only for cause."
―Boba Fett

RGMetal
10.27.2012 , 07:11 AM | #4
Might want to hold out until 1.5, because there's something similar in the cash shop, IIRC.

Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí
Míka / Fayé