Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing cartel coins, and a horrible customer support.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Missing cartel coins, and a horrible customer support.

MarcusDenFete
10.27.2012 , 06:03 AM | #1
BW customer support is just a big mess. I sent them a ticket for about a week and a half ago and today they replied. This is the ticket I sent.

"Hi again Bioware!

In my account page it says that I'm getting 450 coins. 250 for my digital deluxe package and 200 for my most recent subscription. However I wonder why I'm not getting coins for my subscriptions at the beginning of the year. I started a 30 day recurring subscription when the game launched and cancelled it immediatly, when that period was over I went to the local gamestore and bought a 60 day code. I had a problem with this code, it didn't work at first so I sent you a ticket about it and got my 60 day playtime some days later. Is it possible that I'm not getting the coins for those months because of that issue?"

TL;DR version: I'm not getting cartel coins for some of my subscripted months.

Today I got an email from BW. Seems like it took them 10 days to ctrl+c ctrl+v..

"Since the announcement we have become aware that players have expressed concern about the number of Cartel Coins listed on their individual Cartel Coin Ledger page. Please be aware that the amount of Cartel Coins listed in your Ledger is an estimate of the reward you will receive if you have active game time on your account when the Free-to-Play option becomes available. The amount shown on this page now should not be considered final.

For this reason, we cannot adjust your Ledger total or grant any additional Cartel Coins until the Free-to-Play option has become available and your Cartel Coins have been granted to you.

If at that time, you still believe that you have received an incorrect amount, then please contact us again and we will investigate the matter for you."

TL;DR: The value on the account page is not final so apparently they "can't" change it.

I will have to wait until the launch of F2P and when I will be eager to redeem my cartel coins in the shop, I won't be able to. I will be sitting there, sending more tickets to BW and I will probably have to wait a couple of months for another useless answer when all those non-paying gamers wants support aswell.

What the hell is it with this so called support? We customers are being treated like ****. I wonder, why try to bring new players through F2P when you can't even support the ones you have?

I'll be back...

MarcusDenFete
10.27.2012 , 02:57 PM | #2
bump.

warriorcat
10.27.2012 , 03:01 PM | #3
problem ... their free.. as they said contact CS when F2P comes dont worry to much
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes