Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Cartel Market is now on the Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Cartel Market is now on the Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
10.25.2012 , 08:13 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_doom_munky View Post
Wait, didnt they say that it will just be cosmetics. So whats with all the armor and weapons
The armour is cosmetic - it's level 31 orange gear.

The crystal is bit OP though, +41 at level 10?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ZeroPlus
10.26.2012 , 04:29 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
The crystal is bit OP though, +41 at level 10?
See their reaoning here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...21#post5324421
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ZeroPlus
10.26.2012 , 10:04 AM | #83
One of my friends, who is planning on trying out the game when it goes F2P, just asked me about the character slots limit.

As far as I can determine the currently available information states:
- F2P gets 2 character slots.
- Subscribers get 10 more slots (for a total of 12. The current amount we all have.)

My friend currently plays LOTRO where he also started out with 2 character slots as F2P, but over the years he was able to purchase additional character slots.

As far as I can tell, there is currenlty no unlock on the Cartel Market to purchase additional character slots.

My questions:
- Is there currently a "Character Slot" unlock opton on the Cartel Market (and I just missed it)?
- If the answer to the above is "no", could someone from the BioWare team let me (and others I'm sure) know if there are plans to introduce a "Character Slot" unlock at a future point (even if only to the current 12 character slot limit) or will the only way to have more than 2 character slots be to subscribe?

Thanks in advance.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Darth_Radan
10.26.2012 , 11:02 AM | #84
I dont have acess to the PTS and was wondering if there is a filter for subscribers and also wanted to know if subscribers can choose specific items from the cartel packs becuase making subcribers pay for random junk that they might have is just annoying

Gumby
10.26.2012 , 06:02 PM | #85
Somethings are telling me that I need to have a subscription to use but I have had an active subscription since launch. ***!
█╬╬╬(●)╬╬╬█|{Ξ[▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Semper Fi▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Dsan
10.26.2012 , 07:51 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Somethings are telling me that I need to have a subscription to use but I have had an active subscription since launch. ***!
They have made every account on the PTS a FTP account for testing - don't worry, it doesn't affect anything on the live servers...
Light side or dark side, Republic or Empire - they're all the same to me...
I go where the force leads...

boxfetish
10.26.2012 , 08:17 PM | #87
------------

Gumby
10.26.2012 , 08:54 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Dsan View Post
They have made every account on the PTS a FTP account for testing - don't worry, it doesn't affect anything on the live servers...
Cool.

Gumby
10.26.2012 , 09:25 PM | #89
Will spending my cartel points on the PTS take them way when they come to the regular servers?

darthvisari
10.27.2012 , 02:29 PM | #90
For thoose who play free to play, I think they should be able to buy unlimited warzone matches for a week or something, because three warzone matches was a true kick to the face