Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate
10.16.2012 , 09:46 PM | #11
I never cease to be amazed at the really diverse and intersesting people that apply to Twisted Legends! Unfortunately not everyone gets in.. we're not for the faint of heart, so people who indicate that cussing bothers them, generally won't find a place with us (Honestly, if it bothers you, you would hate us after awhile, and I'd feel bad for contributing to anyone having a bad game experience!).

We had another small guild approach us about a possible merger, and a top ranked SC2 MLG competitor.. who knew?!

Come join us - let's write a new Twisted Legend together!

"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
10.23.2012 , 11:31 AM | #12
Join us as we plow through TFB! Hear us talk smack to each other! See how good we look from behind!

I continue to be really impressed with the quality of candidates that are applying. Are you ready to start your Twisted Legend?
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

TwoFiveOh
10.23.2012 , 01:14 PM | #13
Twisted Legends now with its very own Tea Set!

madragna
10.25.2012 , 02:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceradaxas View Post
19 hps now! So close. We have many alts as well and can put together storymode ops for columi and hm ops for Rakata pretty much whenever there is enough interest and need.
Wow, I struggle to maintain the absorption balance on my sin tank- so instead of fortitude augs, had to use those to balance out. With stims around 27k, so am very impressed at 30k

Prelate
10.25.2012 , 06:19 PM | #15
well join up, and we'll teach you the true power of the dark side
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

madragna
10.26.2012 , 04:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Prelate View Post
well join up, and we'll teach you the true power of the dark side
Lol, I put in an application.

Al'engiss

Prelate
10.26.2012 , 06:13 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by madragna View Post
Lol, I put in an application.

Al'engiss
I saw that! Please contact an officer in game

Dorian, Hesh, Bonq, Morgunthu, Greenoskar, or send a tell to anyone in the guild to help you contact an officer
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
10.27.2012 , 10:22 PM | #18
We're ready for 1.5.. are you? You'll want to be in a great guild to really enjoy the game and the upcoming changes, so check us out!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
10.30.2012 , 12:21 PM | #19
We are getting ready to re-deploy our second Ops team (8M) - if you are hungry for content, progression, and fun - drop us a line! (don't wait too long, though!)
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
11.04.2012 , 06:52 PM | #20
our newest Ops team is deploying this week - get in while you can! If you bring friends with you, we'll do our best to get you all on the same team.

On a side note - if you are thinking about applying to us, please do not apply if you're also applying to multiple guilds at once. We're not interested in people who are not actually sure of where they want to be. If you apply to us, and I find out you have active apps out to other guilds you will be removed and not welcome back. I know that is considered harsh by some people, but we are a gaming community where most members become good friends - Twisted Legends is not a guild with no investment in people who walk in the door. If you're the one night stand equivalent of a guild hopper.. please don't bother
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"