Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Force Master's Vestements Color

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Rakata Force Master's Vestements Color

Grossmoff
05.01.2012 , 10:20 AM | #21
I have come here to announce, that I have not given up hope, yet.
THE PAY TO WIN POLICE FORCE

Dendarogg
05.02.2012 , 09:19 PM | #22
You are not alone, at least...

Arasys
05.04.2012 , 07:48 PM | #23
When I first experienced this problem I simply googled it and found other people who have been complaining about it months ago ( even in February ). Also, players are told that moderators make sure they report the bugs discussed on the forums immediately.. This may be a minor problem, but when you look at the game in general there are many other "minor problems" that almost makes the game irritating.

( and no I am not going to say " hey im paying for a game with full of bugs" yet, but believe me I am getting there )

Arasys
05.09.2012 , 10:57 AM | #24
I unsubscribed, good luck to those who are still waiting. what a disappointment.

Banicks
05.10.2012 , 02:06 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Arasys View Post
I unsubscribed, good luck to those who are still waiting. what a disappointment.
You unsubbed soley because the colour of the chestpiece is not red?

It is irratating to say the least, but lets be honest, it isnt game breaking like other issues.

However, it should be a simple fix.

If it is of any use to devs, cinematics sometimes show my chest as red. But other times and just running around its grey.
The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorised. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side.

Arasys
05.10.2012 , 11:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Banicks View Post
You unsubbed soley because the colour of the chestpiece is not red?

It is irratating to say the least, but lets be honest, it isnt game breaking like other issues.

However, it should be a simple fix.

If it is of any use to devs, cinematics sometimes show my chest as red. But other times and just running around its grey.

No lol, I am not that crazy, I unsubbed for so many reasons, and honestly I really don't know what to say because way before even Bioware was famous with all those Mass Effects, I truly wished the company would make a mmorpg someday, something like Baldur's Gate online. But now they are not even keeping their promises and still marketing their game with some more promises. I was really hoping to see a moderator to at least post something here and we've been bumping this very thread for weeks, nobody cared to respond nor report the problem yet I kept paying.. that made me feel like a milk cow because there are also major bugs in the game. BW is quiet, when you look at the s**** they posted about 1.3, I simply felt bad for the players because no matter what the devs are still praising their OWN game, wth ??? Yeah you can make yourself look good for marketing etc. but how about keeping promises ?

You see I geared my character, and only wanted to enjoy the game but suddenly everyone decided to quit. I was pretty much unaware of what was going for some time. You will probably understand what I mean when I say : even those who were spamming " LFG / LFM BT HM " are gone and Darth Sion had very heavy population before launch

Of course this bug isn't game breaking at all, it's only cosmetic but I kept asking myself why we are being so "overprotective" when it comes to SWTOR ? There are too many similar problems in the game, which frustrate the other players. Dev's categorization of every bug and saying " hey this is just a minor bug " harmed the game so much. And I bet I am not the only one writing these things here.

It must be easy to fix and that is exactly what makes me mad in this case, people have been asking for a fix since early February. You see this is not the only case, there are many tiny bugs in this game that can be fixed within a day, when players ask for help we only get a generic email and nothing else. Of course I will stay unsubbed till they really fix this game and realize customers actually have brain cells, thus can think.

Don't get me wrong I am not here to bash BW or SWTOR, I simply want to enjoy the game and feel like I need to criticize it so maybe one day someone from the company would read what we are posting here and take action to make things better for everyone.

Grossmoff
07.15.2012 , 11:31 AM | #27
the weirdest thing happened today. I actually saw another sorceror and his robe was RED, yes my friends, it was the real red rakata force master vestement. I couldnt believe it. I asked him about it and he said it had always the right colour, he had if for months now. but he knew about the bug, he was just glad his had the right color.

now that leads to the question why is mine still grey? and then I used the preview feature on the vendor with my other characters its GREY for all of them, why? what the hell is going on here!

Fireswraith
07.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #28
It's called job security people. So long as they keep it broken they will have need of a paid someone to fix it, and so long as he doesn't fix it he still has a job!!! LOL.

But in all seriousness I don't think they'll bother fixing it. It's been like this since day one.

Grossmoff
10.26.2012 , 03:44 PM | #29
update: still not fixed.

but I'd be a fool to give up hope, yet. right?

cheers, guys