Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Great to be back

smexymage
10.26.2012 , 01:14 PM | #1
I ended up leaving the game because the small group of friends I joined with left but they were not true fans to this timeline/story(they never played KOTOR) but I felt lonely so the game lost it's appeal, especially with all the negativity on the forums which I should have avoided. But I have always checked the website and forums daily and decided to resub and glad I did so.

This game is proper brilliant. I love the old republic timeline and was a massive fan of both KOTOR I & II, probably my best games ever. I hope that the game remains strong and Bioware/EA remain focused and move this game forward because it has so much potential and story wise this game beats any MMO I have played.

Anyhoo, not much point to this post other than to say, I missed ya and glad to be back.
. Never Forget

Tim-ONeil
10.26.2012 , 01:19 PM | #2
Welcome back.
Jainā Tīm Korben Leeloo
Thana Maleficent Thrawn Dr. Horrible
The Dallas Legacy Server: Jedi Covenent US/EAST

DarthWoad
10.26.2012 , 01:23 PM | #3
I dont think anyone cares that youve returned, other than the people who think this game is perfect. This thread is quite pointless, you could have maybe included something that could potentially improve the game?

Rayla_Felana
10.26.2012 , 01:27 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
I dont think anyone cares that youve returned, other than the people who think this game is perfect. This thread is quite pointless, you could have maybe included something that could potentially improve the game?
Ah so the 'I quit' threads are fine in your books and shouldn't be locked, but when somebody makes a post about them returning it is 'quite pointless'?

DarthWoad
10.26.2012 , 01:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Ah so the 'I quit' threads are fine in your books and shouldn't be locked, but when somebody makes a post about them returning it is 'quite pointless'?
The I quit threads should be locked if it just says " I QUIT THE GAME BECAUSE IT SUCKS" if they however post reasons as to why they think that, and things that could be improved, then it shouldnt be locked.

smexymage
10.26.2012 , 01:32 PM | #6
This thread is quite pointless
As pointless as your response? You will never get that time back ya know.
. Never Forget

DarthWoad
10.26.2012 , 01:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by smexymage View Post
As pointless as your response? You will never get that time back ya know.
Not as pointless as mine, because I gave a suggestion on how they can improve their post Please quote me on my whole post next time.

Brewski
10.26.2012 , 01:35 PM | #8
To the ever optimistic and bright DarthWoad: Ah, but don't you see? This thread is generating healthy debate on the virtues of the game among it's subscriber base! It's already got half a dozen responses in the first few minutes! If it was pointless no one would be posting on it.

To the OP: Welcome back.

smexymage
10.26.2012 , 01:36 PM | #9
Thanks for the warm welcome guys
. Never Forget

GhostDrone
10.26.2012 , 01:37 PM | #10
Die.

Stop spreading cancer. Welcome back though, OP.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.