Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Merger PLEASE

Chiltonium
10.26.2012 , 07:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesDisaster View Post
We should have regular weekly or biweekly in-game cross faction protests in the dune sea, demanding that Bioware at least addresses our concerns. That would be fun. Something similar happened in SWG about the in-game economy. Imperials and rebels working and talking together and NOT killing each other.

Of course at the end of the allotted time we could let it degenerate into a slug fest.
and bioware would never know XD

We could gather all the people on the server in one location and probably not tax the server.

heck at one point this morning there were less than 100 people on. The entire server, imperial side. I did a /who when i meant to do a who for fleet, noticed there was only 93 people XD

not on fleet ....online.
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

thegreatwmg
10.30.2012 , 11:00 PM | #12
Do not merge the Jung ma with another server keep the title jung ma but merge the other RP and Pvp Servers into the JUNG MA. We have been here since the beginning unlike al lthese new servers and are the only RP-PvP server left and were the first one so BIOWARE please merge at least two other servers into the Jung ma server at this point any additonal players would help we took a huge hit from the server transfers and mergers......

Thankyou for your time,

Gritfiend
10.31.2012 , 07:59 AM | #13
I have restrained from posting about this subject as most threads just turned into flame wars.

I would like to see Jung Ma survive and I am hoping that EAWARE will open up our server to folks to move here. After seeing the F2P changes I actually reactivated my sub. Maybe I am just an idiot but I think they might be actually turning things around for the better.

godshands
11.01.2012 , 11:22 PM | #14
I had to re-roll onto another server and I'd love to have the opprortunity to move my toons and legacy to that active server.

Aital
11.20.2012 , 01:42 AM | #15
I have the BEST SOLUTION OF ALL!! don't merge the server. Make it transferable and make it the only cross world server!! then give us permanent free transfers in and allow all people from all zones to join. Asia/Eruope/NA and whatever else there is. 8D

Xylynx
11.27.2012 , 02:14 AM | #16
I completely support the merging of Pot5 and Jung Ma servers, or at least open the free transfers up from Pot5 to Jung Ma or vice versa!

Dancally
11.27.2012 , 02:29 AM | #17
If they are going to do transfers I hope its one big merge. i'd hate to see the community break up as that is one of the only reasons I play. If not one big merge I'd rather Jung stay as is.

However I assume they are going to do single paid transfers for the money so I think Jung Ma will just wither and die.
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

JamesDisaster
11.27.2012 , 07:07 AM | #18
They're never gonna merge or close this server. It's not going to happen. Developers confirmed that at a community cantina event. They don't want to obliterate the one server where RP-PVP can happen. Our best bet is they open transfers TO Jung Ma, not away from it.
"Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm."

islander
11.27.2012 , 08:01 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Xylynx View Post
I completely support the merging of Pot5 and Jung Ma servers, or at least open the free transfers up from Pot5 to Jung Ma or vice versa!
This.
Ǵllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Zoom_VI
11.27.2012 , 05:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiltonium View Post
and bioware would never know XD

heck at one point this morning there were less than 100 people on. The entire server, imperial side. I did a /who when i meant to do a who for fleet, noticed there was only 93 people XD

not on fleet ....online.
Thats becuase first off no search will ever return more than 100 results and will often return less than that 88 being the number i get a lot, I tested this on my one character on PoT5 i di a search for "knight" during prime time and got all of 87 results for PoT5 during primetime, searches are a terrible way to judge server population.

Besides I dont see the appeal of PoT5 all the stuff I have seen or read about Pot5 recently is about horrid players ridiculus faction imbalance. And F2P really boosted our population, not just with noobs but old subcribers coming back, as stated in my earlier post BW should allow voluntary transfer INTO jung ma none going out, a trickle of incoming players is just what we need - no big changes or merges.
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
Quote: Originally Posted by Aves
Everything is fine, calm your Crinns