Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best RWZ teams post merger

nellosmomishot
10.26.2012 , 12:29 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzztastical View Post
More fun games tonight. Undefeated week for us. Except for two individual warzones (Deadweight in Huttball, Ascendancy in Civil War) we have a winning record against every team in every warzone.
No way, I know you have us in Civil War, but I'm pretty sure we have you in Huttball. Also, just out of curiosity since I'm terrible at remembering to take SS after the game, what is our W-L now?
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

Asunasan
10.26.2012 , 12:31 AM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by nellosmomishot View Post
No way, I know you have us in Civil War, but I'm pretty sure we have you in Huttball. Also, just out of curiosity since I'm terrible at remembering to take SS after the game, what is our W-L now?
he specifically excluded you in hutball from his winning record against everyone in every warzone comment

Fuzztastical
10.26.2012 , 12:34 AM | #273
Silly Nellos didn't read my post

BHAvalon
10.26.2012 , 12:35 AM | #274
lol, yea Nello you should reread Fuzzys post. you have us in Huttball only. As for cookies being tied with you, we actually havent lost to cookies in weeks.
Vara (Sorc/Sage Scrub Healer)

nellosmomishot
10.26.2012 , 12:37 AM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzztastical View Post
More fun games tonight. Undefeated week for us except for two individual warzones (Deadweight in Huttball, Ascendancy in Civil War). We have a winning record against every team in every warzone.
Wow, I must be tired. I read it with the period in a completely different spot.
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

Fuzztastical
10.26.2012 , 12:40 AM | #276
Wow, I must be tired. I read it with the period in a completely different spot.
I <3 my Nellos

BHAvalon
10.26.2012 , 12:48 AM | #277
idk how i posted the same thing twice??? just ignore this =)
Vara (Sorc/Sage Scrub Healer)

Asunasan
10.26.2012 , 01:24 AM | #278
True to my word page 1 is updated. I don't know if anyone is going to be HAPPY with my solution, but the fact is its gotten really tight, which ultimately is a good thing for the health of our rwzs

Fuzztastical
10.26.2012 , 12:07 PM | #279
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
True to my word page 1 is updated. I don't know if anyone is going to be HAPPY with my solution, but the fact is its gotten really tight, which ultimately is a good thing for the health of our rwzs
You're trying your best Asuny! We've managed to get enough awesome players to start running two teams most nights of the week now, so that should provide more fun.

Fuzztastical
10.31.2012 , 06:54 PM | #280
Thanks for sticking around to play with us a few last night Blackjack, we saw that you were missing a few guys