Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:32 AM | #1121
Doing good. Been visiting with your kin. How about you?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 12:34 AM | #1122
I am well. for the most part. Becoming one with the force that kinda thing. How are my kin doing?

meanken
10.26.2012 , 12:38 AM | #1123
Zero's watch went off, and she reached down and injected mean with the injector. she was glad that this was only a temperarly thing until tomrrow, since she did not think she would be able to do this every night.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:41 AM | #1124
They are trying something new. They are helping the Revivers bring back the Rakata. I still wonder if it will work. I thought you might want to go see them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:43 AM | #1125
The leader who had called the Rakata walked into Meanken and Zero's rooms. Our people are assembled. Do you have ships for transport? He whispered.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 12:45 AM | #1126
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The leader who had called the Rakata walked into Meanken and Zero's rooms. Our people are assembled. Do you have ships for transport? He whispered.
"We have a fleet, but our first two ships we were on both crashed. is there something on your planet, a magnetic feild, or some form of tecnology, that stops ships from working?

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:48 AM | #1127
Yes. However we are not in control of it yet. It was set up long time ago. We are working on bypassing the security protocols.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 12:51 AM | #1128
Ah a dangerous move filled with risk I see. Sounds about right. Helvec said a smile breaking across his face. I do not know if they are ready to see me yet. Not after what I became. It is uncertain if time will ever heal that wound.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 12:52 AM | #1129
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Yes. However we are not in control of it yet. It was set up long time ago. We are working on bypassing the security protocols.
"Wel, we have the ships, but until you get that down, we have no way of landing safely."

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:52 AM | #1130
But that is why they must see you. How else will they know who you truly were?