Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:54 PM | #1111
He smiled at this. And inflicting pain on them for what they did, is Vengeance. Trust me you will have many opportunities a head to vent that feeling on other people.

Graal jumped to hyperspace. Once out he stayed outside of the scanner range of the fleet. He turned on his holocom to the other two.They have quite a sizable to fleet here. It seems to have almost doubled since the attack that the Republic made earlier. Are you sure we are ready for this?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1112
Meanwhile the men from the same ship as Meanken and Zero returned as well. At first they came in talking, but once they saw Meanken in bed they quietened down. One man walked up to Zero while the rest went elsewhere in the room.He okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 12:00 AM | #1113
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Meanwhile the men from the same ship as Meanken and Zero returned as well. At first they came in talking, but once they saw Meanken in bed they quietened down. One man walked up to Zero while the rest went elsewhere in the room.He okay?
"He will be fine, a lot has happened today."

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:06 AM | #1114
What sort of things? Aside from being taken in by a ancient species and learning that they are going to enter the galaxy once more.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 12:10 AM | #1115
As you say. Merena lets go to bed I'm exhausted. Merena shut her datapad off and walked into their room. Ravna sat on her bed still meditating.

meanken
10.26.2012 , 12:11 AM | #1116
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
What sort of things? Aside from being taken in by a ancient species and learning that they are going to enter the galaxy once more.
"funny" zero said witout a trace of humor in her voice

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:17 AM | #1117
Rafeesh left Hadock and Merena and walked into the other room and began meditating. He then began trying to go back to the Nether World for a bit. After a bit, Rafeesh tried to make a real jump, he knew that it would send a tremor through the Force. He just hoped it wouldn't be big enough to catch much attention. He then made the 'jump' and his body disappeared, the cloak fell to the floor empty. Once he reached the Nether World he began looking for an old 'friend'.

Okay your choice. He then walked off.

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 12:19 AM | #1118
Ravna looked up. Where did he go?!

MdLogan
10.26.2012 , 12:24 AM | #1119
He soon found Helvec. Helvec! How have you been?

icecreampants
10.26.2012 , 12:29 AM | #1120
Greetings Rafeesh. How are you?