Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Any RP Guilds on Pot5?


amnie's Avatar


amnie
10.25.2012 , 01:54 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by falkruel View Post
My apologies if I was not clear but when I say role playing. I do NOT mean cybersex stuff. I just meant in character role playing. In anycase, the advice is sound. thx!

Thanks all for the feed back. RL looked interesting. I'll hit up their site and if that doesn't fit, just start upone myself.
may I ask what the HELL got into you to think I was suggesting cybersex? geez....

just because I say 'action' and 'get drunk' does not mean that I mean you need to get 'down and dirty'.
not forgetting to mention, I hope most RPer know a little about lore and I highly doubt the cartels on Nar would be very happy if you had fun with each other - instead of someone who's getting paid for it.

Nuzell's Avatar


Nuzell
10.25.2012 , 02:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
may I ask what the HELL got into you to think I was suggesting cybersex? geez....

just because I say 'action' and 'get drunk' does not mean that I mean you need to get 'down and dirty'.
not forgetting to mention, I hope most RPer know a little about lore and I highly doubt the cartels on Nar would be very happy if you had fun with each other - instead of someone who's getting paid for it.
TBH it was fairly clear you were insinuating at the very least softcore cybering. Just hope this does not tarnish our Servers rep as being a cyber free community.
Nuzell- Sage
Nerds - Prophecy of the Five

Chloe's Avatar


Chloe
10.25.2012 , 02:41 PM | #13
Bubbles likes long walks on the beach.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

amnie's Avatar


amnie
10.25.2012 , 09:27 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuzell View Post
TBH it was fairly clear you were insinuating at the very least softcore cybering. Just hope this does not tarnish our Servers rep as being a cyber free community.
no I was not. I repeat: I was not.

but I'm gonna edit the entry so even the 'pervs' understand it correctly.

whitefmxer's Avatar


whitefmxer
10.25.2012 , 10:00 PM | #15
Yea yea yea, We all know what you were upto .... If you want to E-smash go try eharmony.
RAID-BOSS (SENTINEL)
ISPAMONEBUTTON (COMMANDO)
COMPLETE-NOOB (SCOUNDREL)

Stenrik's Avatar


Stenrik
10.25.2012 , 10:18 PM | #16
As soon as they open up paid character transfers, we're gonna start seeing a lot of Jung Ma refugees. So I think the RP is inevitable - we can set a framework for it now or wait for them to bring their guilds and stuff.

Edit: Though it's possible that the only ones who leave Jung Ma are the more combat-oriented people who want faster queues, and don't care much about RP.

whitefmxer's Avatar


whitefmxer
10.25.2012 , 10:39 PM | #17
RP'ing in video games is quiet boring. My friends and I enjoy LARP'ing in the local parks because it provides a better sense of realism. We should all get together and bump our sabers together in the park. Hit me up !!!
RAID-BOSS (SENTINEL)
ISPAMONEBUTTON (COMMANDO)
COMPLETE-NOOB (SCOUNDREL)

Jadescythe's Avatar


Jadescythe
10.25.2012 , 11:12 PM | #18
Seriously, *** is Pistols when you actually need him for something...
I have opinions and stuff

Chloe's Avatar


Chloe
10.26.2012 , 12:04 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
Seriously, *** is Pistols when you actually need him for something...
Unsubbed because banned too many times for inappropriate roleplaying.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!