Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 08:33 PM | #1081
We follow them. We blast their ships out of our way and recover the power sources needed to make our space station complete. We will require both of our fleets for this move as one will provide distraction for the other to deploy it's ground forces. Our space station will be sent in behind both fleets. Once everything is ready we will overwhelm them with our new found power.

Ravna stood next to Rafeesh while Hadock and Merena leaned on a nearby wall. That went better than expected.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 08:39 PM | #1082
The Rakata then turned on the field. A stasis field activated then a large surge of what looked like electricity hit Meanken. The Rakata then shut off the device and went to make sure that Meanken was alright.

Yes. I would have expected something like a room. However I think this might be important. Then the door opened and a Rakata showed them in. The leaders were sitting there however there were two seats open. One of the Rakata spoke in Selkath. Welcome, You are part of the other people's group the other ones that fell?

Rafeesh turned to Hadock.Do any of you understand Selkath?

My part of the fleet is ready. Tell us when to go and I will go. Also on a side note. Do we have Kregan with us? And also I never learned what happened to Helvec, I have been to busy with other business. However I would very mush like to know.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 08:45 PM | #1083
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The Rakata then turned on the field. A stasis field activated then a large surge of what looked like electricity hit Meanken. The Rakata then shut off the device and went to make sure that Meanken was alright.

Yes. I would have expected something like a room. However I think this might be important. Then the door opened and a Rakata showed them in. The leaders were sitting there however there were two seats open. One of the Rakata spoke in Selkath. Welcome, You are part of the other people's group the other ones that fell?

Rafeesh turned to Hadock.Do any of you understand Selkath?

My part of the fleet is ready. Tell us when to go and I will go. Also on a side note. Do we have Kregan with us? And also I never learned what happened to Helvec, I have been to busy with other business. However I would very mush like to know.
Mean draged himself off the ground, his eyes glowing red. "Well? Did it work, or not?

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 08:54 PM | #1084
It has given you a connection to the Force. It is not the most powerful, however it will work. It will reach peak efficiency in about two days. Until then you will only have enough to manipulate objects slightly. At full strength you will be able to do what most 'force users' in the rest of the galaxy. To keep the effects of the device to work to quickly you will need to have this injected into you every two hours. He handed a vile to Zero.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 08:57 PM | #1085
It has given you a connection to the Force. It is not the most powerful, however it will work. It will reach peak efficiency in about two days. Until then you will only have enough to manipulate objects slightly. At full strength you will be able to do what most 'force users' in the rest of the galaxy. To keep the effects of the device to work to quickly you will need to have this injected into you every two hours. He handed a vile to Zero.
"Ok, how long do we need to inject him with it for?"

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 09:03 PM | #1086
Kregan was a Republic spy. Had been one ever since she joined up with Helvec. She killed him and then went to find some intel out about the sith empire returning a few weeks later she became the councils prized pet. I doubt she is of any further use to us at this time. My fleet is ready. We will move out now. Evelyn deploy with your Echani troopers find the power sources atop the old temples. Understood. Evelyn got up and headed to her ship which then detached from the space station and flew into formation with Graals fleet.

Ravna nodded. Learned most of it from the archives. she then spoke to the Rakata in Selkath We are from the same group have you seen any of our friends.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 09:45 PM | #1087
Yes. Part of the group is staying in their room, while two of them are being 'treated' by one of our men. Do you wish to have a room?

Until tomorrow night. Now be careful if he misses an injection then the consequences could be dire. Also I would be careful of a change in personality. It usually happens about a day after the power reaches peak. So far, it has worn away on half of the test subjects the other half are permanently changed. We are still working on the reason, however our theory is that it has to do with the strength of will. The stronger seems to be less effected. His eye color should change back after an hour or so. If he acts odd then bring him straight to me. Anything you want to know specifically?

Most unfortunate. I will have my fleet jump once I am on board. With that Graal left the room.

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 09:52 PM | #1088
Yes please we would enjoy a room. Ravna said in as polite a tone as possible.

All ships begin preparations for our assault on the revivers! Markos yelled into his intercom. He then walked to the command deck of the space station and sat down in a chair that had an over look of the entire fleet.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 09:54 PM | #1089
Yes. Part of the group is staying in their room, while two of them are being 'treated' by one of our men. Do you wish to have a room?

Until tomorrow night. Now be careful if he misses an injection then the consequences could be dire. Also I would be careful of a change in personality. It usually happens about a day after the power reaches peak. So far, it has worn away on half of the test subjects the other half are permanently changed. We are still working on the reason, however our theory is that it has to do with the strength of will. The stronger seems to be less effected. His eye color should change back after an hour or so. If he acts odd then bring him straight to me. Anything you want to know specifically?

Most unfortunate. I will have my fleet jump once I am on board. With that Graal left the room.
"No, sounds pritty basic for the most part."

"Someone is going to have to train me to use this power. I can't exactly go to the sith, and I would not go to the jedi if my life depended on it. Any ideas?"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 10:01 PM | #1090
Graal soon got on board his ship. Once he was ready he began the procedures for the jump.

One of our people will take you to your room. Then a Rakata came in and took them through the dissing set of corridors. Then he opened a door and showed then in before leaving and closing the door. Well we found the Rakata and they seem very friendly.

There are quite a few Rakata who are training. You could join them.