Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BLIZZARD'S CUSTOMER SERVICE vs BIOWARE'S CUSTOMER SERVICE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
BLIZZARD'S CUSTOMER SERVICE vs BIOWARE'S CUSTOMER SERVICE

Faither
12.20.2011 , 03:35 AM | #1
i will not talk about game swtor beautiful game i fall in love game bla bla bla

so what about customer support? teriible i think

i play wow 4 years and when i have any trouble about game blizzard solve my problem quickly or answer me quickly

my friends have a few problem about accounts and bipware not fixed it
one of them problem about security question we opened tickets mails a lot of mails and we call they call center ...for one week our problem not solved ...then we find a way and fix problem our way..

anaother of my friend problem about pre order key . we use and redemeed key but we cannot see any change in account when we try redeem code again we saw 'this key has been used' bioware solve that problem in four days and this friend have a problem again..we redeem product key we can see on swtor page but in game he cannot give stuff

and i dont wanna talk about server's queque problem

guys you more hard work...game good but support.....

Sithxx
12.20.2011 , 03:37 AM | #2
And how did you fix your security answer problem?

cenx
12.20.2011 , 03:38 AM | #3
im afraid i agree...
There is no peace, there is anger.
There is no fear, there is power.
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side!

Ykara
12.20.2011 , 03:39 AM | #4
Atm even NCSoft support is better then Bioware support.

WTB Jess Folsom back to EA! At least I know she's effective and knows how to work!
"...And Justice For All"

Faither
12.20.2011 , 03:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithxx View Post
And how did you fix your security answer problem?

i can give an example about that he sad answer is blahblah001

we wrote some kind of statistic what can he wrote answer

we try balhbalh001 ,blahblah01 ,Blahblah001 etc

SRxMoRpHiUs
12.20.2011 , 03:47 AM | #6
Firstly, Blizzard's customer support is no better... there awful, infact.. i hate phoning them, i usually end up with a 2 hour queue. just too speak too someone who " was in training ".

Secondly, you can't just " find a way " to fix your security questions.. you either know them, or bioware sorts it out for you.

and lastly - the game has launched TODAY, so there's bound too be problems and reports all over the place, just give them a chance.

Faither
12.20.2011 , 03:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SRxMoRpHiUs View Post
Firstly, Blizzard's customer support is no better... there awful, infact.. i hate phoning them, i usually end up with a 2 hour queue. just too speak too someone who " was in training ".

Secondly, you can't just " find a way " to fix your security questions.. you either know them, or bioware sorts it out for you.

and lastly - the game has launched TODAY, so there's bound too be problems and reports all over the place, just give them a chance.
game launch today officaly ok. but bilions of people pre ordered game...

btw u are not agree my opinion i respect that i give them chance of course but i t guess all players say problems ands feedbacks a good thing for bioware

and i criticise bioware so hardly cause i love game very much