Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

legolegion
10.25.2012 , 11:48 AM | #1061
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
What do you wish to know?
Well that very forth coming, well for start`s who are acompalice`s. What are the reviers after, where is the desitination of their fleet. She then looked in a cupboard, and pulled a red robe. Also do you think I look good, in this dress. Please don`t lie to me, as I will know. I can see, through you. Sabrina winked at him, as she said the last bit. She really does enjoy, proper interrogation.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 02:34 PM | #1062
Is there any way we can show their tyrannic rule?

I have no accomplices inside the Empire. They are after Star Maps, that is all I know. I think the dress looks good on you.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 03:01 PM | #1063
Is there any way we can show their tyrannic rule?

I have no accomplices inside the Empire. They are after Star Maps, that is all I know. I think the dress looks good on you.
"personal opinion? hell no. As I said, the republic practicly workships the jedi, and most of the empire are already aware of the tyrannical rule, they just support it 100%, no matter how self destrutive it ends up being to themselfs or others, or are too afraid to do anything about it. don't you think that a group who went so far as to track you down across the galaxy would have tryed that already if it had any hope of working? besides, the chances of eather side taking a word you, who they would see as alien invaders based on history alone, say seriously, are lower then the chances of me suddenly developing force powers."

legolegion
10.25.2012 , 03:26 PM | #1064
So what about outside, the empire. Sabrina enquired, she thought this is going too easy, what a bore she then pulled out, a blue dress. Which would look, better

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 05:12 PM | #1065
Ravna saw them and jumped with excitement. It's them! Yay they survived!

Hadock and Merena were both tucked close to the wall trying to figure the easiest way over it. Grapple hooks sound good? Merena nodded Yep think that would work better than blowing a hole in the wall.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 06:18 PM | #1066
We could do that! One of the Rakata yelled suddenly. Then looking around he sat back down and spoke more calmly We could give you force powers...

With a sharp look the other Rakata started again.So the group that sent you wants us to help them restore peace to the Galaxy?

I only have one contact outside the Empire. For a price I could give you his name. I think the blue dress brings out your eyes but the red one fits your hair better.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 06:21 PM | #1067
We could do that! One of the Rakata yelled suddenly. Then looking around he sat back down and spoke more calmly We could give you force powers...

With a sharp look the other Rakata started again.So the group that sent you wants us to help them restore peace to the Galaxy?

I only have one contact outside the Empire. For a price I could give you his name. I think the blue dress brings out your eyes but the red one fits your hair better.
Mean glanced over at the rakata that had spoken up, remembering to speak with him later "In a nutshell, yes. the people have spent who knows how many years and credits tracking you people down. What do you say?"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 06:23 PM | #1068
Rafeesh grabbed a small stone and threw it at the back of Hadock's neck.

icecreampants
10.25.2012 , 06:29 PM | #1069
Hadock spun around with his carbine at the ready he then noticed Rafeesh and ran over to them Merena in tow. Good you two made it. Whats the plan Rafeesh?

Ravna almost tackled Hadock. You made it! she said excitedly.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1070
We will help them. I will begin amassing the Rakata from as far as our reach. With that he left the room.

We need to get in there. I would suggest we surrender. Trying to break our way in might end disastrously. What do you say?