Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
10.25.2012 , 12:48 AM | #1051
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sounds like some of the other men here. There is an old SIS agents, and an Imperial Intelligence here. He said pointing at two of the men.
"Go figure"

"Where are our hosts? been a while since the food arrived"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 12:54 AM | #1052
Don't know. They might be hunting. He lightly joked.

The Rakata had finished their analysis. The tech master then was sent back to the room. He walked in and said. Our leaders wish to see you now. Follow me. He then walked out of the room. The men began following.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 01:01 AM | #1053
Don't know. They might be hunting. He lightly joked.

The Rakata had finished their analysis. The tech master then was sent back to the room. He walked in and said. Our leaders wish to see you now. Follow me. He then walked out of the room. The men began following.
Mean and zero looked at one another, sruged, and followed them

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 01:17 AM | #1054
After walking through many of the hallways the Rakata opened a large door. Inside, the room was very large and their sat five Rakata on the other end of the room. The tech master ushered them in before closing the door and leaving. The leaders looked at them intently a moment before one said, You are not from around here. It has been centuries since the last human came to our planet. You are not like Him. He was a powerful 'Force' wielder, as he called it. So where are you from?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.25.2012 , 01:35 AM | #1055
After walking through many of the hallways the Rakata opened a large door. Inside, the room was very large and their sat five Rakata on the other end of the room. The tech master ushered them in before closing the door and leaving. The leaders looked at them intently a moment before one said, You are not from around here. It has been centuries since the last human came to our planet. You are not like Him. He was a powerful 'Force' wielder, as he called it. So where are you from?
"Right, we are from many diffrent places in the galacy. these people, however, are all here for one reason. Me and her were just hired by them. so, here's what they want. you see, curretly. the galaxy is about to go to war, with two fations invloved, the empire and the repubic. these's people don't want war, and are smart enough to see that there is not going to be any peice so long as one side remains. So, basicly, they want to help you make a return to the galaxy, and reclaim your former empire. they figure, with only one fation invloved, that peice is much more likly"

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 01:37 AM | #1056
The talked among themselves for a bit before returning to them. Another one spoke this time. Why are these two factions at war with each other, if they both want peace?

meanken
10.25.2012 , 01:49 AM | #1057
The talked among themselves for a bit before returning to them. Another one spoke this time. Why are these two factions at war with each other, if they both want peace?
Meanken grined "That you can blame on the force users, for the most part. Jedi, while they preach peace and tolerance and shi*, can't stand the sith because the use the dark side, witch they see as "evil" for reasons I have never undersood. sith....well, they don't really WANT peace, but they know that they do not have the resorces to take the republic at the moment, and apparently the emperor ordered a peace. but, sith are restless by nature, and are always trying to find a way to take out the jedi howeve they can. see the issue yet?"

legolegion
10.25.2012 , 06:39 AM | #1058
Keeper awoke. Once seeing Sabrina,What are you doing?! I am Keeper leader of Intelligence for the Empire!
Not anymore my dear, sorry about this but you kind brought on your self. I was involded, on a raid on the reviers flag ship. Their we took all the communication records, it seems you talked to them quite abit. Know are we going to do this the easy way, or am I going have to brake your little toe for starters. Oh and I have medic on hand, so I can`t accidently kill you. Have you ever seen a sith, interrogate anyone? Sabrina replied to him, she was doing her nails as they talked. As she was planning on having a drink later, to celebrate becoming a lord.

MdLogan
10.25.2012 , 11:15 AM | #1059
What do you wish to know?

Yes that is quite a problem. Why don't the larger parts of the factions push the Force users away?

meanken
10.25.2012 , 11:32 AM | #1060
What do you wish to know?

Yes that is quite a problem. Why don't the larger parts of the factions push the Force users away?
"The issue is twofold. on one side, the jedi have managed to firmly plant themselfs into the republic. they claim to have no say in how it runs, but that is, of course, a lie. in the republic, when a jedi says something, people usualy take his or her word for it over other people. kind of a light dictatorship, you see, with the jedi sututly influencing the rest of the republic. in the empire, it is simple, people are too scared of the sith to do anything about it. personaly, I never understood why, sith, and jedi for that matter, bleed like everyone else. There is also a high degree of stupid loyalty with many in the empire to the sith. I always compared it to a form of brainwashing, started at birth. sufice it to say, you will not have much luck getting eather side to push away their respective force users."