Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lvl 50 PvP bug on The Ebon Hawk

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ML_DoubleTap
10.25.2012 , 08:53 AM | #31
We need to keep bumping this regularly and submitting tickets until they acknowledge.

I actually got two real WZs this morning...and then back to the bug.
Bonkurz

Beruthien
10.25.2012 , 09:21 AM | #32 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings everyone,

I apologize for the delay in the response to you.

We are indeed aware of this issue occurring and it is under investigation. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly, but unfortunately I am unable to provide you with a definite ETA on the fix.

Our sincerest apologizes for any and all inconvenience this issue has caused and we thank you for your patience as we work to resolve it.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

ML_DoubleTap
10.25.2012 , 09:27 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings everyone,

We are indeed aware of this issue occurring and it is under investigation. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly, but unfortunately I am unable to provide you with a definite ETA on the fix.

Our sincerest apologizes for any and all inconvenience this issue has caused and we thank you for your patience as we work to resolve it.

Thank you!
Thank your for acknowledging!!!
Bonkurz

kloma
10.25.2012 , 09:36 AM | #34
stupid stupid bug. fix it so these folks can get back to killing me.

Zohkar
10.25.2012 , 09:45 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by kloma View Post
stupid stupid bug. fix it so these folks can get back to killing me.
I didn't get mine from pvp play, but from people that where infected with it when we tried to do a pve operation. So there is no need to ever worry about me hunting you down because I refuse to pvp anymore. But because of the bug I can't do my daily's anymore that require groups of 2+, so I am not getting any black hole coms or campaign/dread guard gear which require me to group for flashpoints or operations.
60 Zohkar (Guardian) 60 Sa'brina (Immortal)
60 Zankar (Shadow) 60 Selura (Corruption)
60 Zandakar (Sharpshooter) 60 Sil'mara (Operative)
60 Zanlamar (Gunnery) 60 Sondrea (Shieldtech)

Trizzip
10.25.2012 , 09:58 AM | #36
This wouldn't be as big of an issue if actual open-world PvP worked.

Kelikona
10.25.2012 , 10:31 AM | #37
This is really starting to piss me off. This lvl 50 bug in pvp is more than just messing up your pvp experience. Today I could not finish my dailies in the Black Hole because no one can group with me since it says I am already in a group.Therefore I can't do any heroics. I can't queue up with group finder because it says I am already in a group. Therefore I can't do any flashpoints to gain gear points. I get booted out of other pvp war zones every time now. I can't turn in my daily war zone quest which means I can't get a new one. If this has been going on for a couple of weeks now as you say then why is it not being addressed yet? There is no incentive to get back on my one lvl 50 player at this time. It seems to me that this issue is something that Bioware doesn't know how to fix or they are looking to weed out some quantities of paying gamers because I can think of no other reason to make lvl 50 players have no advantages for playing. This is unacceptable!

Kelikona
10.25.2012 , 10:34 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings everyone,

Thank you!
Wow, thanks for letting us know you are actually aware of this HUGE inconvenience!

Pyrinoos
10.25.2012 , 10:38 AM | #39
Yes,
thank you are acknowledging the problem. We hope that a fix will be able to be implemented sooner rather than later.

To those having trouble grouping, soft log, hard log, have a guild mate invite u to group, enter a bugged warzone and leave. Each of these may temporarily allow you to group again. The bug might return on its own though.
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

LordXayd
10.25.2012 , 11:00 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by minervasunrider View Post
I want to emphasize that I'm not begrudging other players the comms they may or may not be farming from this. What this is really affecting, though, is the PvP for everybody on the server. Those who are looking for real games have to rely on luck to do so (or have a group); worse, those games that people are getting into often see a lot of quitters (as some are hoping to get the bugged Novare Coast). This lowers the PvP experience for everybody.

TL;DR: Who cares about the comms... please fix your game.
And it's no longer just about folks quitting out of a real WZ hoping to get the bugged NC.
Folks that would normally play through a real queue are now so disillusioned with losses associated with disorganized Imp PvP, that they are being funneled into either quitting out themselves for NC or just working on a sub50 alt.
To everyone that feels like flaming me, I don't care. The forums were put up so prematurely before game release that every thought has been expressed a thousand times over, and I don't feel like reading the 1000 prior threads to ensure they aren't an exact match for mine.