Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 07:56 PM | #1011
How was that? Having so much information right at your finger tips.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 08:04 PM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The Rakata led up to the front entrance. He then pushed a panel in and the front gate opened. Once inside he talked to some of the other Rakata. One stepped forward, then took the lead. He began leading them through the compound.
Mean and zero continued to follow, both ready to react at a moments notice in case this whole thing was a setup

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 08:04 PM | #1013
Amazing. So much knowledge all right in front of you. I'll show it to you one day soon okay? Ravna said with a big grin laying a hand on Rafeesh's shoulder.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 08:10 PM | #1014
That would be great! He said with much excitement. Maybe I could have your father come and visit? As he continued to walk.

The Rakata led them to a room. He then pointed at them and motioned them into the room. Trying to show that this was where they would stay for the moment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 08:12 PM | #1015
That would be nice. She said smiling. I do hope these Rakata are peaceful.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 08:12 PM | #1016
That would be great! He said with much excitement. Maybe I could have your father come and visit? As he continued to walk.

The Rakata led them to a room. He then pointed at them and motioned them into the room. Trying to show that this was where they would stay for the moment.
Mean nodded at him and walked in "Well, at least it's not a prison cell."

"Not yet, anyway" the two began walking around the room, memorizing the lyout in ca they needed to use it later

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 08:27 PM | #1017
I hope so too. He continued to follow the tracks, unconsciously speeding up.

Once the Rakata had left Meanken's group he walked to a nearby Rakata tech master. He told him that they had guests and that they didn't speak any language known by the Rakata who had found them. The tech master then walked to the droid area. He activated one of the ancient droids, and ordered it to follow him. He walked into the room with Meanken and Zero. The droid then looked around the room.

meanken
10.24.2012 , 08:33 PM | #1018
I hope so too. He continued to follow the tracks, unconsciously speeding up.

Once the Rakata had left Meanken's group he walked to a nearby Rakata tech master. He told him that they had guests and that they didn't speak any language known by the Rakata who had found them. The tech master then walked to the droid area. He activated one of the ancient droids, and ordered it to follow him. He walked into the room with Meanken and Zero. The droid then looked around the room.
Mean and zero looked at the rakata and his droid, unsure of what was going on, they waited for him to do whatever he had came to do

icecreampants
10.24.2012 , 08:34 PM | #1019
Don't go so fast I said be careful!! Ravna yelled trying to match Rafeesh's pace.

MdLogan
10.24.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1020
So I speed you up. He then used the Force to make Ravna run faster.

The droid then began speaking in an unknown language. While the tech master began using an old looking version of a datapad. Using it to tell him which language was being spoken.