Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Queues US vs EU

Zenzho
12.20.2011 , 03:44 AM | #1
I was milling around the server queue lists due to the fact that after queuing several times and getting errors and being placed to the back of the queue again (annoying). I noticed that the queues in the US are minimal, now I know that it must be off-peak times in the US but to be fair it is off-peak in EU zone right now.

Did you (BW) underestimate the amount of English speaking EU players their are?

English - German - French servers are pretty much at full capacity, Although their are a few new (English) servers that are empty now, this does not really help people seeing that our characters and guilds are locked into a full server already.

I am getting extremely fed up with queuing and then getting either 1002 1003 1004 9000 errors as soon as I get to the end of the queue then having to queue up all over again.

It would be beneficial to us, the players - your customers, to increase capacity of the overcrowded servers and also implement " dare I say" Wow type queue system.

1 sec I have to just re-enter the queue again to be in position 334, lol, crazy - I was 11 from the end.

Bah, I am going out no point in sitting here going around in circles.