Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Pop.

Barrera
10.23.2012 , 08:36 AM | #1
Hey guys returning player here. I've been wondering how is the server's population lately ? Especially at prime time

Aerilas
10.23.2012 , 08:59 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
Hey guys returning player here. I've been wondering how is the server's population lately ? Especially at prime time
at prime time you can count on a 2nd fleet, with up to 40 people on it. While having 220ish people on the original fleet.
Thats what I noticed the last weeks anyway
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Barrera
10.23.2012 , 09:06 AM | #3
That sounds ok . What about leveling zones etc ? I wanna create a new character .

BlaadG
10.23.2012 , 09:58 AM | #4
I came here expecting something amusing because I've misread the title.
Spoiler

tman_ac
10.23.2012 , 09:59 AM | #5
Especially on the starting planets there is a really high population. Later on after like Balmorra it goes down again, but still it's pretty okay if you compare it to the pre-transfer pops.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

pisauron
10.23.2012 , 04:29 PM | #6
Just to make you a bit more happy, the servers TOTAL pop of subscribers is around 20,000 imo and colculations.

on a weekend evening there is around 1,500 ppl online (both sides included).
MMO "rules" say a given population on evenings is 10% of total subscribed population.
so we have ~15,000, and i'd say its more toward 20,000 based on the amounts of views some forum threads have recieved.

add to that that the new cartel shop is bloody amazing, i predict we are defenetly gonna see fleet 3 again (i once saw fleet 5 ), at least for few days after the patch...
www.pisauron.com - My Youtube channel

Xues
10.24.2012 , 01:34 AM | #7
The server is good mate

Nice population, easy to find groups, and genraly alot of of fun. Gets even better if u find a good guild to play with

Barrera
10.24.2012 , 09:35 AM | #8
Thanks for the answers ppl . Cya out there