waypoints

Sonolor

Nope, not "way points".

Closest thing is that you can toggle via the mission log [L] which missions are being tracked and not tracked, so that your main GUI mini-map can help lead to where you need to go for a mission. Isn't a perfect solution and definitely not a way point, but it's the best we have.

BTW ... I feel your pain. I think Corelia and Belsavis is the worst for getting from place A to B as you have to walk on this side of that wall and ... dang, no it was that side of that wall etc etc etc.

Greetings all,

I have a question.

Can you make waypoints for your self that marks a pleas ware you want to go?

And if that is so. How can I make a waypoint

THX

Sonolor

As others have said, the answer is no. but at each quest hub on every planet there is usually a taxi service and quick travel node. the quick travel feature allows you to go to any point on a given planet you are on. It has a 30 minute cooldown (by default; legacy perks can shorten it), and you cannot use it between planets (i.e. you cannot go to a QT point on Corellia if you are on Alderaan; you must first travel to Alderaan and then QT to the point you want).

Maps are not currently enabled for you to make your own notes. Then again, the game is not yet a year old. This could easily be a feature added in the future. You might want to recommend it on the Suggestion Box subforum of General Discussion.