Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tried all the suggestions to try fix the 1.4 FPS issues.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Tried all the suggestions to try fix the 1.4 FPS issues.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

torcouff
10.18.2012 , 03:30 PM | #31
are they even trying to fix the stuttering/ fps issues anymore?

for many of us its STILL a problem, for what 3-4 weeks now......

it seems like they just wrote us off and moved on to 1.5 ( to bring a whole new list of bugs)

paowee
10.22.2012 , 07:54 PM | #32
Repost... for no reply..

10-17-12
I need help.

The patch that just came in today brought my FPS back up to 109 in the fleet but when i did HM LI, it was 7-10 FPS during a battle. Is there something wrong with my computer?

As i've mentioned before, GW2/SC2/WoW/blah blah works fine with good FPS. Pre 1.4 game was running smoothly as well.

I have my dxdiag in the OP but i'll post it again here.

7-10 FPS during a battle in HM LI was with graphics set to Very Low.

Fullscreen / Fullscreen windowed / windowed
Very Low
Medium
High

settings yield the same 7-10 FPS in a battle. But like i said 100 FPS in the fleet.

Spoiler
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Dragonul
10.22.2012 , 08:36 PM | #33
I have the same gosh darn problem,my game is stuttering like ****.This game worked fine until patch 1.4 ,*** those idiots did to the game?
My pc is not the problem:
HD 4890 1GB
AMD athlon II X3 455 3.30 GHz
4gb ram (not so much but still this game is ****ed up)
I even reinstalled the windows(not just for this game) but the stuttering is still there and the the difference betwen very low graphics and very high is null.
My fps goes like 60-15-60-15 etc .I had the same problem in patch 1.3.5 but then they patched up the game and it worked fine,now **** me if they know what are they doing to this game.

veinman
10.22.2012 , 09:55 PM | #34
So Bioware has stated that all high priority issues are fixed:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...40#edit5239140

If you are having these issues please raise tickets in game...it looks like they need to be reminded that it's time to fix what was broken by patch 1.4. They're forcing out the content they promised so it'll look good on the financial sheets at year end.
Utinni. :

paowee
10.23.2012 , 01:26 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by veinman View Post
So Bioware has stated that all high priority issues are fixed:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...40#edit5239140

If you are having these issues please raise tickets in game...it looks like they need to be reminded that it's time to fix what was broken by patch 1.4. They're forcing out the content they promised so it'll look good on the financial sheets at year end.
They mentioned that all problems were fixed..? I guess it sucks for us then.. Those who played with 60 FPS before 1.4 and now have 10 FPS? And the thing is I was out of town for a month and just got back at the exact night 1.4 came out. Installed the patch and there goes my FPS down the drain

Moriendor
10.23.2012 , 04:19 PM | #36
I am also still getting the stuttering issue (GTX 680 which eats every other game for breakfast ) that started with 1.4. Additionally I now get stuck on loading occasionally (the symbol keeps spinning and spinning but no progress) since the first incremental patch after 1.4.
And, finally, ever since the last two maintenance windows I have noticed issues with cooldowns (or end of CDs) not displaying properly, i.e. where the skill symbol gets stuck in a dark state right before switching to bright for 'active' again. This might have to do with the stuttering actually where the hotbar hiccups and then gets stuck.

If the game goes live like this for the free to play "crowd" then this is going to be the shortest influx of new players of all time since everyone will just be like "*** is this ****?" and hit uninstall as fast they can.

djkawada
10.23.2012 , 05:16 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
They mentioned that all problems were fixed..? I guess it sucks for us then.. Those who played with 60 FPS before 1.4 and now have 10 FPS? And the thing is I was out of town for a month and just got back at the exact night 1.4 came out. Installed the patch and there goes my FPS down the drain

I have tried everything to gain some fps without any succes... even when i putting to low or high my graphics in game, nothing change.... the fps is freeze aroud 10 fps... (Before the 1.4 i was at 60-70)

I think they have to be reminded that THE FPS PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED !!!

CrystalStarMina
10.24.2012 , 02:42 PM | #38
Same problem.... but been posting to a different thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...47#post5315247 still having the issues as of last night...I'm really not wanting to uninstall and reinstall the game. Is that my ONLY Option?

paowee
10.24.2012 , 03:59 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by djkawada View Post
I have tried everything to gain some fps without any succes... even when i putting to low or high my graphics in game, nothing change.... the fps is freeze aroud 10 fps... (Before the 1.4 i was at 60-70)

I think they have to be reminded that THE FPS PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED !!!
I've been experiencing the same problem as well!

Quote: Originally Posted by CrystalStarMina View Post
Same problem.... but been posting to a different thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...47#post5315247 still having the issues as of last night...I'm really not wanting to uninstall and reinstall the game. Is that my ONLY Option?
It would be really helpful if we can get a mod once again to help us with this.

Dragonul
10.24.2012 , 04:42 PM | #40
Help you with what man ? Posting the same bul**** again and again and telling you that your pc isn't capable ?
I hate those CS on this site ,i pray to god that someday i will find one of them and explain him in a ''polite'' way how to treat costumers.