Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MOX Raid / Solo Meters

alifaraaz
10.20.2012 , 04:37 AM | #151
Sweet thanks. We've been using it every raid for months and months now, and its rarely let us down. So thank you v much for that ^^
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Silberfalke
10.22.2012 , 12:31 AM | #152
Will check out the new version.

We wanted to change to another tool lately, cause that includes a thread meter and one person alone could upload all the data, but we have a couple with the same internet connection, and that tool didnt work.
Yours does. :-)

So thanks for the update, we had great use of your program so far!
Love is the greatest power in the universe.

ronniehenlau
10.22.2012 , 01:10 AM | #153
Love this parser, for live parsing I'll never swap me thinks. I love the simplicity of it. :>
Bållsdeep - Powertech Pyrotech
Amazeballs - Deception Assassin
7 Republic 55s
10 Imperial 55s

snowmon
10.22.2012 , 02:19 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
You may have the wrong directory on MOX.

You mentioned going into your logs and seeing only launcher, is that in Program Filed>SWTOR>logs?

Because combat logs are usually saved in My Documents along with screenshots etc, for example mine is in:

Libraries>Documents>Star Wars - The Old Republic>CombatLogs

All your combat ogs should be in there, and make sure you set MOXs directory to there aswell. Hope it helps
tbh i think his problem might be a simple matter of enabling combatlogs in game, this is prolly why he dont have a folder yet.
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Khevar
10.22.2012 , 01:30 PM | #155
Ginnai, I wanted to thank you for your work, and I am thrilled to see it still in development.

metaIsaber
10.23.2012 , 06:20 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmon View Post
tbh i think his problem might be a simple matter of enabling combatlogs in game, this is prolly why he dont have a folder yet.
Yes thats exactly it.

Broono
02.21.2013 , 10:40 AM | #157
Hello, I have been using MOX parser for a while now and it is an amazing program. Last night I started to get an error when I click on the log location field "The instruction at 0xXXXXXXX referenced memory at 0xXXXXXX. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

I have re-downloaded MOX and I have cleared my combat log and made a new file for it. The same name but I deleted the old one and had it make a new one.

Im sure the problem is with my computer and not MOX but I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or knows of a solution.

Thanks for your time.

Zimbra
03.07.2013 , 08:31 AM | #158
Can anyone please help me out with the "Unable to start parser at this time" error?

I have looked at the link alluded to on the site (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287932) but I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do to fix this problem.