Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hooded Robes

Cross_Fade
10.21.2012 , 05:57 PM | #1
So I have a Sent and a Marauder, and i really like that I can get hooded gear for my sent. But I can't find like any hooded gear for my Marauder. Medium armor that is, yeah I can find hooded light armor, but whats the point of giving up that armor grade?

So is there any or am I just gonna have to use on of those weird mask things with all my chest gear

Naej
10.21.2012 , 06:09 PM | #2
See, this is where they messed up.

Why would you ever want a Marauder without a hooded robe? And why would you every want a Guardian with a hood? They so got that backwards...

And no, "there will be stuff in the Cartel Shop" isn't a good fix for this.
Naej - 50 Jedi Guardian / Eljian - 50 Gunslinger [AWAKEN - PotF]
Furlone - 38 Vanguard / Jaen - 45 Jedi Shadow / Florune - 11 Mercenary / Jyang - 11 Operative

Cross_Fade
10.21.2012 , 06:17 PM | #3
I completely agree, atleast let me send things between my legacy players that are bound so I can feel like a sith.

I mean everything I find for a jedi sentinel is hooded and the only thing I found for my Sith Marauder thats hooded is a prototype light armor(dont remember the name it is sweet though)You wont even be able to wear prototype armor without buying a license soon so whats the point of that?!

I havn't even gotten a single chest gear armor for 2 worlds for my Marauder untill I bought one off GTN. And thats doing literally, every side mission and heroic I can find. Cartel Shop shouldn't add items in game that should already be there, and it'll prob be ridiculous expensive anyways!

QuietGoneJinn
10.22.2012 , 05:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Naej View Post
See, this is where they messed up.

Why would you ever want a Marauder without a hooded robe? And why would you every want a Guardian with a hood? They so got that backwards...

And no, "there will be stuff in the Cartel Shop" isn't a good fix for this.
This! I don't undestand why we have all the Vader gear (except the Vader Helmets) when Vader is clearly a "Juggernaut" by definition (Big strong, slow guy that uses a single blade).

The Xenotech Weaponmaster seems to be the only good one. I have a Nylite Vest but it's short at the bottom. I can't get the XWV because it's impossible to get in a Group for Karraga because Group Finder discriminates against DPS.