Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Male or Female and Why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Male or Female and Why?

chuixupu
07.26.2012 , 11:25 PM | #21
Singing "Misunderstanding" by Genesis, no doubt.

You never know, maybe if and when we ever get chapter four, there will be some surprises.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Marak
07.27.2012 , 12:18 AM | #22
Jo Wyatt's voice.. /swoon

Female all the way.
Cag - Juggernaut | V'ae - Sorcerer | V'ay - Mercenary
<The Jyse Legacy (50)> | Jedi Covenant
Aenik - Assassin | Vhay - Operative | K'rie - Sniper | Vhae - Marauder

Mutive
07.27.2012 , 05:18 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post

You never know, maybe if and when we ever get chapter four, there will be some surprises.
I am hoping. She responded positively, I guess, to the one flirt option available in chapter three? (Then again, the flirt was something weird like, "If you were still my stern, beautiful Keeper, you could have made me do what you wanted." And then her response was, "I like to think I'm still stern and beautiful." So I'm a little worried as to where that relationship is headed.)

Zaxem
08.02.2012 , 06:17 AM | #24
i went with the female because i can't stand the male voice actor at all lol was gonna have a male 1 and name it bester from babylon 5 . anytime i see the male 1 win a roll i spacebar when i actually wasn't spacebaring everything.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

TrumpetNut
10.22.2012 , 05:30 PM | #25
Geez man. Easy question. Go Female Gotta be a hotty on the game right?

Masarko
10.25.2012 , 03:06 AM | #26
Female because it makes the story way absurb and fun

Also [Flirt] options EVERYWHERE, i felt like a skank leveling mine...

Karadinx
10.25.2012 , 06:13 PM | #27
I'm loving my female agent. Honestly I have only used kaliyo the entire game, mostly from a gameplay perspective because I am a healer operative, but also because I love the banter that the Agent and her have. I don't even really care about the other members of the team and always hate when I am forced to use the others lol.

Personally if you want to see what is prolly the closest you will get to a s/s relationship in the game then play a female agent and use kaliyo for all your missions.

swifferdude
10.25.2012 , 06:30 PM | #28
I hve a 50 female op anda 50 male sniper, I have to say that I really like both genders very much, they are both very fun to play no matter what. its really a tossup for me, I would suggest making two like I did just for the heck of it
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!

Hotdollar
10.29.2012 , 12:26 AM | #29
I've always had a preference for female characters in mmos's. I've been playing operative type classes in wow since vanialla and I've always like the smaller hitbox and overall just the out of the norm look for female stealth type classes. Also, its fun to mess with the pathetic people playing mmo's who try to flirt with my female character even though i'm a guy. My operative is in her mid 40's and i'm really enjoying the story and the female text options, idk ever since the good old arena glory days i've always experienced really skilled female operative type class playing people thus having a good effect on me. I feel like stealth class males are always awkward and clunky feeling compared to the smooth flowing feel of female characters.

Projawa
10.30.2012 , 12:15 PM | #30
Female. That voice is quite sexy, lots of fun all the way to 50.