Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.5 tomorrow???!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NinjaApacHe
10.22.2012 , 11:10 AM | #1
Quote:
We wanted to give you all a heads up that the Public Test Server will be coming down today at 12PM CDT. We do not have an ETA on when it will be back up.

Thank you for testing out Star Wars: The Old Republic on the Public Test Server
!
Does this mean tomorrow HK51 arrives???
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

Jacen_Starsolo
10.22.2012 , 11:13 AM | #2
If they do then may as well get in first saying: Release the bugs!

MaliksKid
10.22.2012 , 11:14 AM | #3
Probably not, since it's not in the post about maintenance. PTS is probably down due to lack of activity, so until they introduce transfers to PTS it's just not worth keeping up with it.

WalkinDead
10.22.2012 , 11:21 AM | #4
Nope, if you read the announcement on the launcher it says " there will be no patch to download tomorrow,"
Alue / Bloodletting/ Fuzzy'pickle

AllisonBerryman
10.22.2012 , 11:22 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Game Update 1.5 will not be deployed to the live servers tomorrow during maintenance - sorry to rain on the parade! Once the PTS is back up, though, please do take the time to help test if you're able!

RSLeMire
10.22.2012 , 11:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Game Update 1.5 will not be deployed to the live servers tomorrow during maintenance - sorry to rain on the parade! Once the PTS is back up, though, please do take the time to help test if you're able!

Can you please give us incentive to test on the PTS? As of right now there is absolutely no reason to log on there.
"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

bravotwentysev
10.22.2012 , 11:24 AM | #7
Great get it all fixed and dont rush it out.
Jundra Nemaim Pestilence
2 account Subscriber To bad so sad F2P whinners

Jacen_Starsolo
10.22.2012 , 11:26 AM | #8
When we can copy characters to the PTS, I'll be all over it. When characters can be wiped -- and no incentive as said already -- very little urge to go there.

Cryptic gives incentives. Not 24/7 but with each major update they call Seasons in STO, you get a tribble for testing on the actual play server. And tribbles give a buff. Some were blah and weak but at least it was a bone tossed to those who tested.

Octom
10.22.2012 , 11:32 AM | #9
No one is testing it. You might as well release it because it will have whatever bugs we currently don't know about it a month from now since no one will see most of the content.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

dscount
10.22.2012 , 11:39 AM | #10
Once the PTS is back up, though, please do take the time to help test if you're able!
PTS Character refresh = Real Testing

Allison-

Any chance we can get our current characters copied to PTS? I don't see any real testing happening until that feature comes back online. I've given up trying to test some of the hard mode stuff in my crap gear from months ago.
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...