Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Icmoigigan
10.21.2012 , 05:50 PM | #91
Hello, I'm most commonly known as 'Adara', a cheap fragment of my original name on my main Allandria back before it was stolen from me upon my transfer to BC from Vrook Lamar.

I've been a member of the Order of Sixty since launch and became PVP officer relatively recently.

Anyway, all of my alts are in my signature, I enjoy the PVPs and the PVEs, my currently played alts are in all my sig, etc.
Allandria 'Adara' Lisirra DPS Sage (Main) | Sodata DPS Vanguard
Soggac DPS Merc |Eelysia Sorc Heals | Zahhak Jugg Tank
Sorm'astin | Prakk | Crai'yl

ogclutchbossman
10.22.2012 , 07:19 AM | #92
Og's favorite cookie- A chocolate chip cookie surrounding a Reese peanut butter cup with honey wood smoked bacon wrapped around the outside of the cookie.

Reynaga
10.22.2012 , 10:44 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by ogclutchbossman View Post
Og's favorite cookie- A chocolate chip cookie surrounding a Reese peanut butter cup with honey wood smoked bacon wrapped around the outside of the cookie.
Sounds decadent. Too fancy for my tastes, but nice to see people trying different things. Reminds me of that bacon covered sugar glazed doughnut I saw on the food network.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

Kagonesti
10.25.2012 , 06:12 PM | #94
Hello,
My name is Kagonesti I'm level 50 sent who is currently the last man standing in the guild "One Knight Stand" our moto was "remember cab fare home in the morning is included in a g-invite!". but I am off subject I also play a level 50 sorc named DaddiWykkid, a level 24 shadow named LuvChild...... but most people recognize my level 46 Jugg who is seriously trying to reach 10k player kills before she hits 50, you can find CherriBomb most evenings in one sub 50 WZ or another. As for cookies give me White Chocolate Maccidamian Nut....and mabey put some Cherri on top.

EFSoupy
10.29.2012 , 10:28 AM | #95
Greetings All, for the PvP community, some may know me as Azucena and/or Moco, I also have Chapulin mostly for PvE. Cookies are awesome, except for raisin cookies, they just get you excited for a chocolate chip then ruin your day. My favorite though would have to be either double chocolate or my Mom's oatmeal chocolate chip (yes, it is in it's own category).
-The true measure of a man is in his baking abilities.

Mautalent
10.30.2012 , 03:11 AM | #96
Hello thread.

I like sugar cookies with sprinkles on top.

I like to ride the short bus.

I like running through fire.

I dislike pants.
Red'muir 50 Guardian Missysalu 50 Sage Loomi 50 Vanguard
Shortbus Operation Team
Begeren Colony

Tmanarl
11.10.2012 , 07:24 PM | #97
Hey all. Been on Bergeren Colony since Day 1 of early access. I have several characters right now that I'm working on and play fairly regularly.

Maris is my main, a level 50 Agent Operative (Healer). I also have a Level 50 DPS Sith Sorcerer, Cinnagar.
Shiian is my pureblood Sith Juggernaut tank which I have at Level 43. I am the guildmaster of Sigma Squad, a small group of mainly RL friends. We're hoping to start guild ops runs soon.

I also have a few Pub characters, although I have only recently started playing them.
Leelu - level 29 Jedi Sage (healer)
Brénn - level 29 Trooper Vanguard (tank)
Corrann - level 10 Jedi Sentinel (dps)

Hope to see some of you online!
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Maris: 55 Imperial Operative | Cinnagar: 55 Sith Sorcerer | Shiian: 55 Sith Juggernaut
Sevri: 55 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Rolorra: 55 Sith Marauder | Calvaria: 23 Sith Assassin

Desiirea
11.23.2012 , 02:39 AM | #98
With free to play going live there are lots of new or returning faces around the fleet. Feel free to join the party here or in game
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

Doomsdaycomes
12.05.2012 , 01:04 AM | #99
Weee! I didn't even see this thread.

^_^ I'm Lexi, I play characters... and I like Pizza but I'm on a diet and can not haz Q.Q

Speaking of returning peeps, someone give a shout if they see:

Zenithsbane
Vervy
Qali
Anyone else from Ieldis =P specifically Rising or Imp Legacy. Would be cool to get some networking going and connect some of zee old crew if they come back and aren't sure who's there.

=P Feel free to message Judis or Sierrah you ol' imps!

Larce_Apollo
12.05.2012 , 01:57 AM | #100
I thought I would say Hi as well seeing Lexi's post/thread.

I'm larce, from old school SWG/Bria server so yes if you know the name it's me (/rebel plots).

Currently playing republic on this side, going to be getting into PvP on a shadow alt, but my main is a guardian tank that I mostly PvE with.

Although not much of a RPer, I do like player events, hosted a few in SWG myself, was fun. I've enjoyed this server as it's a good mix of different playstyles with little of the stupidity I saw on a daily basis on the pvp server my orginal characters got stuffed on. Maybe in the future when they provide paid transfer I can move them here as well.

I'll probably be looking to join raids soon, just need to find the right group that can handle a raid gear noob until i can get some decent gear.

Larcé Apollo - Trooper-Commando/Combat Medic Ω
SWG/Bria Vet - CE Pre-Order - Full Beta Tester
The Army of Light | The Ebon Hawk Server